I think A little Jail Time Might Do her Some Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
If she is drunk driving she needs to be punished, it's not a joke and it should not cost an innocent person or persons their lives.
It should not be taken lightly, she is not above the law.
I heard she is going to jail by Compton. It does'nt matter how rich you are if you drink and drive you should face the consequences like everyone else, period.

a .08 isn't really drunk. Just a FYI. It's just the point where they legally start enforcing drinking laws. You have to start somewhere. Most of us on these boards probably hit a .08 after one drink. And have driven, ESPECIALLY if it was a drink on an empty stomache. Just a FYI.

If your really wanna know how often you drive "legally drunk" buy a breathalizer on-line. And have some fun with it at a party. You'd be AMAZED at how quickly you can get above the legal limit, while at the same time not even having a buzz.

hoemygosh

I think she should go to jail. she obviously isn't taking the laws seriously. which as we all know as regular people, we would defenetally go to jail for all that she has done. if she doesn't learn her lesson now, who knows what she's capable of. maybe it's what she needs. lol. i would kill to see her in prison though.. hhahhaa. what is she going to do in the same colored outfit for a month and a half. omg.. haha

EmbalmerBabe

I think it was Vince Neil the lead singer of Motley Crue who was drinking and driving and he got in a horrible crash and wound up killing his friend or friends. I can't remember I know at least one person died, he was a rockstar from Sweden I think.
Some other motorists were killed or badly injured.
He killed his friend who was a young talented up and coming musician.
I know that as a result of his drinking and driving he killed someone,
he has to deal with that his whole life.
This could very well happen to Paris as well, that is why she should
go to jail to nip this behavior in the bud hopefully.
She needs to learn a lesson because something bad will eventually happen. You don't want someones death hanging over your head your whole life because you were the dumbass drinking and driving and they are dead because of you.
Here in my town about two months ago some young kids were having a great time at a popular bar here. The three of them decided to leave the bar wasted. The one girl who was driving was smashed, she killed her other two friends that night. She crashed into a truck/trailer thing and killed both of her friends and managed to be the only one alive.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Chances are she's pulled over all the time. Realisically it's a pretty safe bet that if you pull over Paris late at night, she "might" have had some drinks.

I take it you've never been pulled over for being a cute blonde so a cop could talk to you? Who just wanted to make sure you were capable of driving that poweful car right? Wouldn't want you hurting yourself with the stick shift and all. lol...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070508/...qqI9afas0 NUE

Seems she's not as unpopular as you think
winks.gif
This is so much fun, <3 when celebs get into trouble.

The petition, which had more than 900 signatures by Tuesday morning, urges Schwarzenegger to pardon Hilton because she provides "beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives." HA HA HA..OMG. That is HILARIOUS!

And BTW? that petition was denied. And no, I have not been pulled over for being a "cute blonde". She claims that every single cop that has pulled her over has done it to hit on her or ask her out..RIIIIIGHT...sure Paris. Always blaming someone else. The only reason she hired her publicist back is because she knows she is to incapable of talking herself. She always comes off sounding like a complete fool. The jail time might humble her, or maybe she'll just do it and come out the same, either way, whether she was above the limit or on it or under it, she broke the law, and then continued to do so by driving with a suspended licence..twice. She's so DUH.

Jade

Quote:
a .08 isn't really drunk. Just a FYI. It's just the point where they legally start enforcing drinking laws. You have to start somewhere. Most of us on these boards probably hit a .08 after one drink. And have driven, ESPECIALLY if it was a drink on an empty stomache. Just a FYI.

If your really wanna know how often you drive "legally drunk" buy a breathalizer on-line. And have some fun with it at a party. You'd be AMAZED at how quickly you can get above the legal limit, while at the same time not even having a buzz.

And BTW..you can still still kill someone by just having a "buzz". And while most of us on this board may have some drinks, most of us are also smart enough not to drink and drive. Most people are smarter than that these days. Paris has to get off of her little "that's hot" cloud and realize that she is NOT invincible because she is in the public eye, realize that other peoples lives are at stake when this idiot goes behind the wheel with any amount of alcohol in her system.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
And BTW..you can still still kill someone by just having a "buzz". And while most of us on this board may have some drinks, most of us are also smart enough not to drink and drive. Most people are smarter than that these days. Paris has to get off of her little "that's hot" cloud and realize that she is NOT invincible because she is in the public eye, realize that other peoples lives are at stake when this idiot goes behind the wheel with any amount of alcohol in her system.

Actually it wasn't the people who have a buzz, but got behind the wheel that I was talking about. Being legally drunk, and actually being impared are two different things. I'm not arguing that it's ok to drink and drive btw. I'm saying people are way taking the whole, she got a DUI out of proportion. There making it seem like she was obscenely drunk, which at a .08, just isn't physically possible.

Think of it this way.

Had she PEED before getting in her car, she would have probably come in under a .08 BAC, because her liver would have been able to process .001 BAC out of her system in the time between getting in the car, and getting pulled over. And now magically, at a .079999999999 BAC, she's not drunk.

How many decimal places does a Breathalizer have anyways, and does it round up, down, or truncate? This is serious business, she might have not been drunk afterall!

Jade

Quote:
Actually it wasn't the people who have a buzz, but got behind the wheel that I was talking about. Being legally drunk, and actually being impared are two different things. I'm not arguing that it's ok to drink and drive btw. I'm saying people are way taking the whole, she got a DUI out of proportion. There making it seem like she was obscenely drunk, which at a .08, just isn't physically possible.

Think of it this way.

Had she PEED before getting in her car, she would have probably come in under a .08 BAC, because her liver would have been able to process .001 BAC out of her system in the time between getting in the car, and getting pulled over. And now magically, at a .079999999999 BAC, she's not drunk.

How many decimal places does a Breathalizer have anyways, and does it round up, down, or truncate? This is serious business, she might have not been drunk afterall!

Well she was something, she was driving eratically. They didn't just pull he over for nothing and arrest her for nothing.

Raerae

Quote:
whether she was above the limit or on it or under it, she broke the law

Actually if she was under the limit, she woulnd't have broken any laws...

It's not illegal to drive with alcohol in your system. it just illegal if the BAC is at or above .08, at least in CA. Also, BAC laws vary by state. So while .08 may be the legal limit in CA, it may be perfectly legal in another state.

Just saying... Legal limit is just a number, it's not a real indicator of level of imparement, or danger to others.

Jade

Quote:
Actually if she was under the limit, she woulnd't have broken any laws...

It's not illegal to drive with alcohol in your system. it just illegal if the BAC is at or above .08, at least in CA. Also, BAC laws vary by state. So while .08 may be the legal limit in CA, it may be perfectly legal in another state.

Just saying... Legal limit is just a number, it's not a real indicator of level of imparement, or danger to others.

Well regardless, she was at the limit and she deserved to be arrested as would anyone else if they did the same. She also violated her probation, which she also desreves to be punished for. She's not above the law.

Raerae

Quote:
Well she was something, she was driving eratically. They didn't just pull he over for nothing and arrest her for nothing.

Lots of us get pulled over for nothing. She just happened to get pulled over and checked for BAC. And her BAC was at the minimum legal limit, so it was within the rights of the Police to arrest her. Thats why she pleaded no contest to the DUI offense.

FYI.

Most of my friends who had been arrested for DUI, were not pulled over because they were a liability on the road. Things like head-lights/taill-lights, or california-rolling through a stop sign are why they got pulled over. It was only after being pulled over, that the officer checked for alcohol.

She's not going to jail for DUI though, it's because of driving with a suspended liscense. And if her publicist is telling the truth, it's reasonable to understand that she would have believed him when he told her it was OK to drive.

Her jail time has nothing to do with her former DUI. Just to clarify, as people seem to think she's going to jail for drinking and driving, which isn't true.

Jade

Quote:
Lots of us get pulled over for nothing. She just happened to get pulled over and checked for BAC. And her BAC was at the minimum legal limit, so it was within the rights of the Police to arrest her. Thats why she pleaded no contest to the DUI offense.

FYI.

Most of my friends who had been arrested for DUI, were not pulled over because they were a liability on the road. Things like head-lights/taill-lights, or california-rolling through a stop sign are why they got pulled over. It was only after being pulled over, that the officer checked for alcohol.

She's not going to jail for DUI though, it's because of driving with a suspended liscense. And if her publicist is telling the truth, it's reasonable to understand that she would have believed him when he told her it was OK to drive.

Her jail time has nothing to do with her former DUI. Just to clarify, as people seem to think she's going to jail for drinking and driving, which isn't true.

I understand that she is going to jail for violating her probation, which stemmed from drunk driving. And as for her publicist, he was more than likely just covering for her ass. She is an adult ( at least in age she is, not mentality). She more than likely knew she wasn't supposed to drive, she's Paris Hilton though. She can get away with anything with the Hilton name and daddy's $$$ and high priced lawyers. She can't fool anyone, she acts like she is 12. She is a 25 year old woman, she knew not to drive, she got her publicist to stick up for her or he did it himself. And even if there is the slightest chance that he did tell her it was ok to drive, then he is one WHOPPING moron! Her brains must be starting to rub off on the poor guy.

Jade

Quote:

FYI.

And she did not get pulled over for nothing, she was driving eratically. That's not nothing. If I saw someone driving eratically I would report it also, so no one else on the road would get injured.

Raerae

Quote:
I understand that she is going to jail for violating her probation, which stemmed from drunk driving. And as for her publicist, he was more than likely just covering for her ass. She is an adult ( at least in age she is, not mentality). She more than likely knew she wasn't supposed to drive, she's Paris Hilton though. She can get away with anything with the Hilton name and daddy's $$$ and high priced lawyers. She can't fool anyone, she acts like she is 12. She is a 25 year old woman, she knew not to drive, she got her publicist to stick up for her or he did it himself. And even if there is the slightest chance that he did tell her it was ok to drive, then he is one WHOPPING moron! Her brains must be starting to rub off on the poor guy.

We could all use a little bit of her brains. She's a lot smarter than you give her credit for. And she's amazing at turning bad publicity into positive publicity. And in the process has made MILLIONS.

Doesn't really say much for the "smart blonde's" when the dumb ones are the ones getting all the success.

I love Brian Kinney

Why the hell does Paris have to have someone to tell her if it's ok if she can drive or not? I swear this loser is so spaced out all the time. She has no control over her life, everyone does everything for her. High time she grew up and ran her own life. She is as annoying as hell and gets away wih way too much.

I certainly hope she goes to jail, does she honestly think that she is that special that she can violate her probation like that?! What a space cadet. They should shove her and Lindsay Lohan in a cell together, then that would almost make for half a brain.

The world will survive and keep on spinning with her in jail for 45 days. No loss. She'll look great in the orange jumpsuit
smiles.gif

I love Brian Kinney

Quote:
We could all use a little bit of her brains. She's a lot smarter than you give her credit for. And she's amazing at turning bad publicity into positive publicity. And in the process has made MILLIONS.

Doesn't really say much for the "smart blonde's" when the dumb ones are the ones getting all the success.

She doesn't do any of that. her "people" do. They also clean up all her messes. She is not smart, she even said so herself. She need her publicist to speak for her, that's why she hired him back. She probably got a migraine trying to think herself.

I don't care if she has millions, that doesn't make her smart or a better person than anyone else. She didn't make those millions, other made it for her by thinking for her because she is so incapable of doing anyhting on her own.

I have heard her in interviews, she sounds absolutely ridiculous, all she can come up with is "that's hot". And she is like 26 years old and still does that dumb baby talk. Not cute at all.

Jade

I agree about her not being smart. She looks so lost in interviews. When she does interviews with Nicole Richie , Nicole does almost all the talking because she is semi intelligent. I also saw Paris and her mom on Leno once and her mom did the majority of the talking because Paris had no idea what to say. it was quite amusing really.

Jade

Quote:

She has made millions off of other peoples brains, she didn't come up with the Simple life, she didn't write any songs on her god awful album, she has nothing to do with the making of her perfumes etc. she just stands there when it's all done and holds the bottle for promo pics. Ya, real genius there. Smart is someone like Natalie Portman, she is roughly Paris' age, Harvard graduate, doesn't show her crotch for publicity and is *gasp* actually talented. that's smart. Paris is an airhead.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney
Why the hell does Paris have to have someone to tell her if it's ok if she can drive or not? I swear this loser is so spaced out all the time. She has no control over her life, everyone does everything for her. High time she grew up and ran her own life. She is as annoying as hell and gets away wih way too much.

I certainly hope she goes to jail, does she honestly think that she is that special that she can violate her probation like that?! What a space cadet. They should shove her and Lindsay Lohan in a cell together, then that would almost make for half a brain.

The world will survive and keep on spinning with her in jail for 45 days. No loss. She'll look great in the orange jumpsuit
smiles.gif

Lots of people have secretaries and administrative assistants. Why would Paris be any different? She probably gets tons of phone calls, fan mail, hate mail, promotions, job offers etc... She pays him to filter through all of that and take care of it.

I personally have a publicist who goes through all of my private messages on Specktra, as I get so many, i dont have enough hours in the day to go thrugh them all.
cutey.gif

I love Brian Kinney

Quote:
Lots of people have secretaries and administrative assistants. Why would Paris be any different? She probably gets tons of phone calls, fan mail, hate mail, promotions, job offers etc... She pays him to filter through all of that and take care of it.

I personally have a publicist who goes through all of my private messages on Specktra, as I get so many, i dont have enough hours in the day to go thrugh them all.
cutey.gif

You have to be kidding! Not meant offend, but that is just riciculous if you hire a publicist to go through some Specktra messages. that's just laziness.

As for Paris, she needs to pay attention as to what is going on in her life, maybe she would have known she wasn't able to drive then. God she's so dumb. Such simple solutions to simple little problems and she still can't figure them out. LOL

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney
She doesn't do any of that. her "people" do. They also clean up all her messes. She is not smart, she even said so herself. She need her publicist to speak for her, that's why she hired him back. She probably got a migraine trying to think herself.

I don't care if she has millions, that doesn't make her smart or a better person than anyone else. She didn't make those millions, other made it for her by thinking for her because she is so incapable of doing anyhting on her own.

I have heard her in interviews, she sounds absolutely ridiculous, all she can come up with is "that's hot". And she is like 26 years old and still does that dumb baby talk. Not cute at all.

She's basically acting. How we "see paris" and how she really is, are two comletely different people. She has a "personality" that she has created that has made millions. "Thats Hot" as stupid as you might think it is, is a household phrase. Thanks Paris.

She's managed to make Hilton, a household name, something even her father coulnd't do with his Hotel line. Thats worth a LOT of money. If you can't understand the marketing genius behind that then I dont know what to tell you. Simply put, when people think Hotel, there going to remember the name Hilton. And that brandname recognition is worth millions, if not billions of dollars over the years.

My Mom can't STAND Paris. She sounds like Jade when she talks about her. Wanna know the hotel she picked to stay at in New York? The Hilton on times square. So her animosity towards paris doesn't extend to the hotel line. Pretty ironic she thought to look for "hilton" hotels
winks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.