IMATS LA 2014

makeupbyvee

ese7u9yg.jpg
That ackward moment when you want to move to LA over a stupid shopping bag...
Someone is selling this bag. A gift bag, paper bag for $500 . Are you serious right now? WTF. On eBay

DILLIGAF

I got a lipstick and 3 glosses, the swatches are on my blog
smiles.gif
link in sig and profile page.. I'd load em here but I don't have the images on my phone
Toxic and Purple Fusion were just the swatches I wanted to see. They won't be at IMATS NYC.
ssad.gif

janineios

Toxic and Purple Fusion were just the swatches I wanted to see. They won't be at IMATS NYC. :(
I have swatches of both on that blog post. All the swatches are at the bottom. That stinks that they won't be there! It's an awesome brand though, I now have a good amount of their products. Loving the formula for both the lipsticks and glosses!

Yazmin

ese7u9yg.jpg
That ackward moment when you want to move to LA over a stupid shopping bag...
Someone is selling this bag. A gift bag, paper bag for $500 . Are you serious right now? WTF. On eBay
The bag was cute, and I kinda wanted one -- though I don't think I would pay just for bag without getting any of their products. I really wanted Airborne Unicorn, but was not willing to stand in that long ass line just to get one lipstick.
You ladies better post some hauls already !
The following pic right here..., this is why I hadn't committed to a low-buy yet - I knew I would be too tempted at IMATS!

makeupbyvee

The bag was cute, and I kinda wanted one -- though I don't think I would pay just for bag without getting any of their products. I really wanted Airborne Unicorn, but was not willing to stand in that long ass line just to get one lipstick. The following pic right here..., this is why I hadn't committed to a low-buy yet - I knew I would be too tempted at IMATS!
I have seen some outrageous things , but that bag @ $500 is going to far. On the the hand this is you low-buy ?? Geez....

janineios

The bag is really cute, but not worth anywhere near $500. I actually got the bag with my Naimie's purchase that included nothing at all from lime crime. At the end of the day I went back to look at lime crime and got an eyeliner but by then the bags were long gone so I was happy to have already gotten one earlier!

janineios

Nice haul, Yazmin! I'm eyeing those MakeupGeek shadows! Just placed a huge online order of some stuff I wasn't able to get at the show.

smileyt06

Nice haul, Yazmin! I'm eyeing those MakeupGeek shadows! Just placed a huge online order of some stuff I wasn't able to get at the show.
Does she have any online codes. I want to order too. Her line was just wayyy too long on both days at imats

mosha010

Ladies.... In your experience: do vendors restock for Sunday? Or ur pretty much screwed if you didn't get a Saturday ticket ???

Yazmin

In my experience, if vendors sold out of items in Saturday, they do restock for Sunday. One exception may be the Sugarpill pro palette. I don't know if they had additional stock of it on Sunday, and if so, it sold out pretty early. There were exceptions where a couple of booths had sold out out of items on Pro night and weren't going to restock - I can't remember which ones those were, but I don't think they were the most in-demand items. What surprised me was that OCC hadn't sold out of many things when I went back to their booth close to the early afternoon on Sunday. Still, if there is anything high on your list, hit those booths up ASAP. The brands that had the longest lines were Sigma, Anastasia, Lime Crime/Naimie's, Makeup Geek, Sugarpill and MAC. Inglot , NYX and OCC all had big crowds, but the wait time was significantly shorter than the aforementioned brands. I'm so excited for you guys that are going to IMATS NYC. I've thought about going a few times, but it's better for my wallet if I don't since I just went last month. I'm still tempted though.

mosha010

Hehehehe come comeeeee!!! Ok I got tix but legit freaked when I saw that specially cause they do have tix but u have to be pro and I don't qualify for that...

mac-obsessed

Nigels was out of banana powder on Sunday morning and we were the first ones at the booth so I'm assuming they didn't restock for Sunday on that product.

MUAddict

63812b28_image.jpeg
Posted it on IG and forgot to post here! Thanks again to Yazmin for getting the sugarpill palette for me saturday! Wouldn't have gotten my hands on it without you!
Do you remember the discount available for sugarpill? I'm going to imats nyc and I'm trying to plan my budget. Thanks!!!!