IMATS LA 2014

janineios

If anyone going on Saturday is willing to CP a Sugarpill pro palette for me please let me know! I can give you the money on Sunday if you have a 2 day ticket or I could paypal it to you that day. I just know it is going to sell out and it's one of the main items I want to go to IMATS for.

Yazmin

If anyone going on Saturday is willing to CP a Sugarpill pro palette for me please let me know! I can give you the money on Sunday if you have a 2 day ticket or I could paypal it to you that day. I just know it is going to sell out and it's one of the main items I want to go to IMATS for.
I'm going both days and can grab one for you. I'll make their booth my first stop. We can then connect on Sunday.

janineios

With each day that passes I get more excited! I hope Anastasia has some of her new contour kit left by Sunday. It looks amazing and I missed the online launch and the restock. What's everyone else excited for?!

Tashaboo

Ya'll im super excited.. got the car rental.. check!! Got the tickets.. Check!!! Ugh don't have the hotel yet tho... Ugh i want to be between lax and pasadena cause I'm taking a friend who has never been and I wanna do stuff in LA.. but also be close to the purpose of the trip which is in pasadena..... ugh I just don't know

SashayChantee

Is anyone going to the Friday Pro Event? I'll be there alone since my sister isn't a pro, she'll have to hang out at our hotel :mad:

janineios

I live a couple hours away so my friends and I are driving up same day. Going to have to leave at the crack of dawn but oh well. Things we do for makeup!

makeupbyvee

I wanted to go this year, but fairly new to Specktra and really didn't have anybody to go with. Will definitely be making new friends for next year. I

MissLina

I really want to go to but the tickets were sold out by the time I found out I will be in L.A. that weekend if anyone knows anyone with a ticket PLEASE pm me I just created this account as another means of trying to get a hold of a ticket

janineios

I am going! I was wondering, aside from going to the Toronto one in November, i have never been to an IMATS before. And Toronto was NOTHING like the rest of them from what I hear! What brands have killer discounts? MUFE - 40% off INGLOT - 30% off any others that are too good to pass up?
I know Sigma is going to have 30% off, they sent out an email. Lime crime will be 20%. As I find out more ill post here :)

I'm flying out of Dallas too (Love Field to Burbank though). Tasha, if you still don't have a hotel, let me know. My boyfriend's company manages the Courtyard in Burbank so that's where I'm staying. Yay! A few more days left!

mosha010

hOLY crap!!!! If anyone is willing to buy these for me. I'll paypal you. Light you a candle. Give you my first born. Promise you a kidney. Please please please
ube6asa9.jpg