IMATS LA 2014

mosha010

hOLY crap!!!! If anyone is willing to buy these for me. I'll paypal you. Light you a candle. Give you my first born. Promise you a kidney. Please please please
ube6asa9.jpg
Are there only three?
Yea I think it's just these three. All my profound research today has concluded on that. Yea. 3.

mosha010

Yup @yazmin after super researching (i went back on IG and read it again. Once. ) I saw that's just a preview to try. IN THAT CASE: you girls need. No scratch that, BETTER take tons of pics and swatches and model it on dif lightings. I expect @liba-like reviews. Textures. You're our eyes at imats la. Our wallets destiny lies on your hands!

Polish Jinx

Oh my. I'm spoiled by the SoCal weather because I'm freezing at like 62. Hahaha.
Then you would have died with our -60 we had the last few weeks. And yes, I AM talking in your silly American Fahrenheit terms! lol. It was -51C here! Just makes going to IMATS even more welcome!

I left NorCal last year for Dallas :p
I've been checking the weather this whole past week and I'm really hoping for 80* weather!
Definitely trying to squeeze in some beach time too. LOL
P.S. I'm going to remember to charge my phone & camera + take my portable charger. LOL
There will definitely be photos!

Tashaboo

I'm flying out of Dallas too (Love Field to Burbank though). Tasha, if you still don't have a hotel, let me know. My boyfriend's company manages the Courtyard in Burbank so that's where I'm staying. Yay! A few more days left!
Hey I sent you a private message about that...

mosha010

when you ladies go there.. they will most likely be giving the IMATS LA lime crime code for percentage off online... PLEASE DO SHARE lol....

mosha010

they give out the postcards with the discount.. this happened last year so im crossing my fingers

mac-obsessed

Omg the hubby surprised me with imats tickets yesterday as a gift for our anniversary. I was happy but then thought about my low buy resolution this year... :/ I just know im going to go crazy over there. I am excited though I've never been to one so not sure what to expect.

Tashaboo

Omg.. I got soo much stuff.. I really had no business buying everything I did. But being that this was my first imats.. I will say this. They need to go bigger.. it was just to crowded and the lines were running into other stores and people were cutting in the payment line especially at lime crime. That guy was not patrolling enough by the concession stand. Overall It Was fun. I definitely think they should actually have IT in Los Angeles at a bigger facility but I think next year I will try imats nyc and see how that one goes.

janineios

63812b28_image.jpeg
Posted it on IG and forgot to post here! Thanks again to Yazmin for getting the sugarpill palette for me saturday! Wouldn't have gotten my hands on it without you!

janineios

Also, for anyone interested I just posted my haul and experience with swatches on my blog. :) link in my sig and profile! thanks to anyone who reads it!

Yazmin

63812b28_image.jpeg
Posted it on IG and forgot to post here! Thanks again to Yazmin for getting the sugarpill palette for me saturday! Wouldn't have gotten my hands on it without you!
You're welcome! I'm glad I could get it so you didn't miss out on it!