Italian Vogue: All Black Issue

chocolategoddes

I loved tocarra's pics. Big hair and big boobs... just the way I like it! :p
This seriously made me wish I was a big time supermodel so I could've been a part of it. The clothes. the makeup. ALL FABULOUS!!!

Odette

I'm still trying to get a copy here in Toronto. If anyone knows where they are selling them please let me know.

Nox

I posted this in the other Italian Vogue thread, but here is where I got my copy of Italian Vogue:

MyMagStore.com

Don't be alarmed by the cover they display on the site, it's not the current issue, they know that already, but they are in fact selling the current July issue.

gabi03

If anyone lives in the seattle area, i found my copy yesterday at the pike place market magazine place. The one right in front of the market that sells all international magazines, they had a ton left!

hotmodelchiq

BEAUTIFUL I GOT MINE FROM BARNES AND NOBLE!!!!
enjoy!!!
thmbup.gif

Barbie

I got my magazine from Border's in downtown Boston, well my boyfriend and damn near got into an argument with a girl who was trying to buy up all the copies! Good luck to the ladies who didn't get a copy because this issue is certainly flying off the shelves, although I read somewhere that the demand is so high they may in fact do a reprint of the issue.