Kanye West at VMA's..DOUCHEBAG!

kariii

OMG! what a douche!!! for going up on stage and totally stealing poor Taylor Swift's moment on stage. Yeah, we know Beyonce deserved the award.. but stop beind a d!c* h*le and let innocent Taylor have her moment. Beyonce is so sweet too, she gracefully let swift accept her award at the end.

gabi03

As pathetic as his actions were, i had to admit i laughed a little.

He needs to learn to 1. control his temper 2. hold to alcohol and 3. just stop talking all together.

TISH1124

Yeah he is pretty blunt....Yes it was rude and uncalled for...although I did agree...But you know I am not sure I fall for all his "allowed Outbursts" seems kinda scripted to me...because after he does his dirt he never gets kicked out and is always invited back....Oh well...seems to always Make for good TV I think

bcsweetascandy

I am not a fan of Taylor Swift (and I love Kanye), but I believe his actions were TOTALLY uncalled for. He stole that poor girl's moment. Thankfully Beyonce has some class and decency and allowed Taylor to have her moment at the end...

gigiopolis

He totally shouldn't have done that, douchebag move, but it's something that Kanye would've done. He's never been known for having tact, after all.

And honestly I think he would've said that regardless of who that award went to. It was that he believed Beyonce was the best, and not that Taylor sucked. Indirect insult? Yes. Douchebag move? Yes. But really not the worst thing I've ever seen him do.

shadowaddict

^^He's never been known for having tact...

That's an understatement. He's never been known for having a spec of class. He's such an ugly little twirp inside and out who thinks he's God gift to women, or even Earth.

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
^^He's never been known for having tact...

That's an understatement. He's never been known for having a spec of class. He's such an ugly little twirp inside and out who thinks he's God gift to women, or even Earth.

i so agree i think he is still mad because mtv is yet to give him a vma award

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Yeah he is pretty blunt....Yes it was rude and uncalled for...although I did agree...But you know I am not sure I fall for all his "allowed Outbursts" seems kinda scripted to me...because after he does his dirt he never gets kicked out and is always invited back....Oh well...seems to always Make for good TV I think

they did ask him to leave after he got back to his seat

nursee81

he was so wrong for what he did. I like his music but can't stand him as a person. This makes my feeling towards him worse.

TISH1124

Well thats a first if they made him leave ..and I am sure he will be invited back again next year as always to do it all again....Same show new year

chynegal

first off if i was mtv i wouldnt let him in the building with that big hennesy bottle he had in his hands

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
first off if i was mtv i wouldnt let him in the building with that big hennesy bottle he had in his hands

Again a reason I feel they like the drama...they constantly allow his behavior to continue...and where is security...You mean anyone can just walk up on the stage and grab the mic out of anyone's hand and start talking on public TV when they have no idea what he is gonna say...what kinda of FCC violations may come out of his mouth...Please...I think it is all about the publicity and ratings...and obviously MTV allows it to continue and promotes it by allowing his presence when they know he is a loose cannon...

gigiopolis

OF COURSE it's a known fact that Kanye west is a huge douchebag. He says a lot of things I can't get behind, at all. But he just doesn't think before he speaks, and to say that he's an "ugly little twirp inside and out" without even knowing him is a little unfair. More often than not, Kanye's outbursts are just that...outbursts. I don't think he has a malicious intent behind his every word.

Also:

kanyewest_apology.jpg

I'm NOT defending Kanye; he shouldn't have said anything at all, plain and simple. But I just don't think it's as big of a deal as everyone's making it out to be! If Taylor wasn't such a sweetheart no one would care what Kanye said - further stressing my point that Kanye said it DESPITE it being Taylor on the stage - he was just being his real, genuine, tactless self.

And agree wholeheartedly with Tish about MTV inviting him back despite his antics. It's all about ratings and word-of-mouth. There's no such thing as bad publicity...it's still true to this day.

ShugAvery2001

i believe it was staged... stuff like that means ratings for these shows. people will be talking about this for the rest of the week and watch re cast just to see it

TISH1124

Exactly and You Tube Hits will be off the charts along with people watching it 100 times because Lord Knows they replay the awards on MTV a zillion times

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124

no that wasn't scripted at all..u didn't see Taylor shaking a little..he's an idiot for sure..I can't stand him..
He did make an apology if that's what u want to call it..

chynegal

but this is not the first time kanye as pulled stunts like this and it wont be the last....for some reason he thinks that his music is the best in the whole world

TISH1124

Oh I am not saying Taylor's reaction was scripted...I am saying they know Kanye will act a fool and they do nothing to stop it EVER....This is not about Taylor it is about Kanye and how MTV allows him to constantly disrupt the show no matter who he is interupting...it just happened to be sweet Taylor this time so now it's a big deal