Kanye West at VMA's..DOUCHEBAG!

xxManBeaterxx

My jaw literally fell to the floor when i watched it on tv, If i was taylor i would of shoved that mic up his a-hole. Kanye acted like a total douchebag!!! ... I'm surprised security didnt stop his ass the moment he ascended to the stage.

User67

I really can't stand Kanyne's ass. I already had 0 respect for him, now this just reinforces that. He is lucky that Taylor is such a young girl who really didn't even know how to act when it happened. Because if he had done that to the wrong person his ass would have gotten stomped! If his dumbass had minded his own business & stayed in his chair until the end he would have seen that Beyonce got the freaking Video Of The Year award which is the biggest one! Atleast she had enough class to let Taylor have her moment. Last night was supposed to be about loving each other in Michael's memory & Kanye couldn't be a decent human being for one night. He can go walk off a cliff for all I care.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
am I the only one that thinks this whole thing was staged? It looked fake to me. Taylor could have said something after he gave back the mic.. but she just stood there?

the VMAs always have one controversial moment that gets people talking, shows up on the news, etc. Seems like this is another one of their attempts to try and gain more media attention.

Taylor's barely more than a child. She's riding a wave of recognition for her genuine talent. She's not manufactured, and her stuff is quite real. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, for the most part, but her talent is unquestionable. SHE writes her songs. SHE works to create melody. Her talent, particularly at her age, is unique.
Of course she didn't say anything...she's never been exposed to that kind of douchebaggery within the industry.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Taylor's barely more than a child. She's riding a wave of recognition for her genuine talent. She's not manufactured, and her stuff is quite real. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, for the most part, but her talent is unquestionable. SHE writes her songs. SHE works to create melody. Her talent, particularly at her age, is unique.
Of course she didn't say anything...she's never been exposed to that kind of douchebaggery within the industry.

I wasn't questioning her talent.. I realize she's a talented musician/songwriter (that Hannah Montana girl could learn a few things..) I was just pointing out that this seems a bit staged to me, to try and stir up some controversy.

Whether she was in on it i'm not exactly sure... maybe she wasn't. But I do think it's funny that's it's all over the news now along with today's top headlines. Great publicity for MTV!

MizzVivaGlam

Kanye West is so immature and full of himself, his ''apology'' looks like a 15 year olds text message. Beyonce's video was really really popular, it was probaly the best of the whole year. But being a popular young country singer who actually has an MTV audience makes Taylor deserve an award just as much. Who's ever heard of country being cool enough for MTV?lol. It wasn't the Grammy's, plus MTV doesn't even play freaking music videos anymore anyways. Even though I love Beyonce more, Kanye totally ruined poor Taylor's moment. The look on her face was so sad.

Shadowy Lady

lol, as I was watching the VMA last night, I knew there would be a thread about Kanye on Specktra soon hehe!

Well, I don't think it was staged, if it was we would have seen it in Taylor's behaviour. I never liked Kanye or his songs (sorry) and this just made it worse. Somehow I feel like he thinks he's the best there is in this world, like he believes he's the best singer, best entertainer, best politician, best designer :/

On the other hand I also feel like he might have been jealous of MJ and did this to actually ruin the MJ tribute. Since ppl are mostly talking about him and not the MJ tribute...

Sass

I never liked Kanye. He's ridiculously conceited and has no class.

I don't listen to Beyonce at all, but I think she did the right thing.
smiles.gif

MizzVivaGlam

I don't want to sound like a hater because I do love her...but is anyone else sick of Beyonce wearing high-cut leotards and doing that dance where she sticks her pelvis out? lol It's like so un-feminine to me for some reason.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
lol, as I was watching the VMA last night, I knew there would be a thread about Kanye on Specktra soon hehe!

Well, I don't think it was staged, if it was we would have seen it in Taylor's behaviour. I never liked Kanye or his songs (sorry) and this just made it worse. Somehow I feel like he thinks he's the best there is in this world, like he believes he's the best singer, best entertainer, best politician, best designer :/

On the other hand I also feel like he might have been jealous of MJ and did this to actually ruin the MJ tribute. Since ppl are mostly talking about him and not the MJ tribute...

wow i never thought of it like that the MJ tribute was so good, but you never know instead of people talking about the MJ tribute they will now talk about kanye.

Beyonce is overrated to me at least, and kanye is just being kanye he's been mia for awhile now and probably wanted to get some hype back for himself have people talking about him so he did that to taylor. Just like his Geogre bush comment when Katrina happened. LOL i wonder what Jayz is going to do, i mean i would expect him to do that since B's his girl and all and with his death of auto tone song ... kanye is just an emotional wreck lol

ginger9

Honestly all this is just about publicity. Maybe not completely staged but MTV certainly permitted directly/indirectly all the ingredients that would lead to a stunt like this. I didn't watch it but Kanye was drinking openly at the awards, they sat him front row (coincidence? I think not) MTV was just dying and itching for Kanye to jump up and cause controversy and they got exactly what they wanted.

You know the saying all publicity is good publicity. Who's everyone talking about now - Kanye, MTV, Taylor Swift and Beyonce.

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
wow i never thought of it like that the MJ tribute was so good, but you never know instead of people talking about the MJ tribute they will now talk about kanye.

Beyonce is overrated to me at least, and kanye is just being kanye he's been mia for awhile now and probably wanted to get some hype back for himself have people talking about him so he did that to taylor. Just like his Geogre bush comment when Katrina happened. LOL i wonder what Jayz is going to do, i mean i would expect him to do that since B's his girl and all and with his death of auto tone song ... kanye is just an emotional wreck lol

Shawn Carter will just probably say what he always says about Kanye...that he's his own man and whatever Kanye does he does. He won't say much of anything if you ask me.

That Single Ladies video is hot and should have won best video and I'm glad it won Video of the Year because it was. I don't listen to Beyonce anything, but all of my fitness buddies and I love that video and we do the choreography from it because it's a good workout.

Anyway, Kanye is a mess and his girlfriend looked like one too. Amber Rose is Amber Rose, but I was not feeling that Grace Jones 80's necklace she was rocking...but that's another story.

Janet Jackson is lovely as always...I teared up looking at her after her performance. It looked like she wanted to just let loose the tears, but she kept it together. I love love Scream.

banana1234

poor taylor swift though, i dont even like her music, but i felt that what kanye did was disgraceful, what gives him the right to take a moment like that away from her? what a bastard. beyonce wasnt even bothered. i just feel sorry for beyonce and taylor cos they both have too much class to make a big deal about it, but kanye had to make a scene... as always.
i like his music, for the most part, but his personality makes me want to boycott

edit:i have one more thing to say ''gayfish''

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
edit:i have one more thing to say ''gayfish''

I never had a doubt in my mind that Kanye is a douchebag. His apology is complete bullshit. You don't apologize, and then in the same breath proclaim Beyonce's video is the best of the decade - it completely negates the apology. Who cares what you think? Apologize for the shithead thing you did and leave the rest out. Bottom line: Taylor Swift and Beyonce are classy ladies.

And Kanye West likes fishsticks, so he's a gayfish!!
th_LMAO.gif

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam
I don't want to sound like a hater because I do love her...but is anyone else sick of Beyonce wearing high-cut leotards and doing that dance where she sticks her pelvis out? lol It's like so un-feminine to me for some reason.

Not only that, but she's rocking that 80's Tina Turner, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome type of look. Just take a look at the pair of earrings that she was rocking last night. She's been duplicating that look since her album dropped so I don't think it's just a coincidence. They say that 80s fashion is back...ha!

002611624064.jpg

RedRibbon

I thought it was so rude, it's not even like it was HIM who was personally robbed of the award, it was Beyonce so if anyone should have gone up it should have been her. Plus, I'm not saying it was staged or not but she didn't look too surprised when he said it.

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam

hahaha when i was watching it i thought the same thing......the cut of the outfit is so high...if she would have thrust a little harder her vagina would have poped out

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Shawn Carter will just probably say what he always says about Kanye...that he's his own man and whatever Kanye does he does. He won't say much of anything if you ask me.

That Single Ladies video is hot and should have won best video and I'm glad it won Video of the Year because it was. I don't listen to Beyonce anything, but all of my fitness buddies and I love that video and we do the choreography from it because it's a good workout.

Anyway, Kanye is a mess and his girlfriend looked like one too. Amber Rose is Amber Rose, but I was not feeling that Grace Jones 80's necklace she was rocking...but that's another story.

Janet Jackson is lovely as always...I teared up looking at her after her performance. It looked like she wanted to just let loose the tears, but she kept it together. I love love Scream.

amber looked like she just came off of a space ship