Kanye West at VMA's..DOUCHEBAG!

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
i so agree i think he is still mad because mtv is yet to give him a vma award

u know what they should just give him an award for the hell of it and when he accepts it and starts to speak..CUT HIS AZZ OFF go to commercial or something and give him his taste of his own medicine..

LatteQueen

I think his stupid outbursts speaks for him of being a twirp right there and then..I don't have to get to know him personally..With him acting like this speaks enough on it's own..

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Oh I am not saying Taylor's reaction was scripted...I am saying they know Kanye will act a fool and they do nothing to stop it EVER....This is not about Taylor it is about Kanye and how MTV allows him to constantly disrupt the show no matter who he is interupting...it just happened to be sweet Taylor this time so now it's a big deal

It will always be about Kanye no matter what...question did he write that song for Beyonce 'Single Ladies" or something and mad cause it didn't win best video or something? He acted like he wrote, directed, cast, produced the whole dang gone video and it didn't get no award..
I am still trying to figure out why Little Mama was on stage with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys..what was her role supposed to be?

TISH1124

^ To be honest I guess I don't care enough about any of them to care ... They don't affect my life in any manner so I really don't get all bent by their actions...I just go...Ohhh, snap and keep it moving....I have too many of my own issues to try to figure out the celebrity world and their thought pattern behind their actions..let alone be pissed or bothered by them.

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
i believe it was staged... stuff like that means ratings for these shows. people will be talking about this for the rest of the week and watch re cast just to see it

I don't think it was staged at all..Like I said to Tish..didn't u see Taylor shaking a little..?? I mean y stop here for ratings if they were looking for it? They MTV could of done more stupid stunts to get folks talking about the show..

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^ To be honest I guess I don't care enough about any of them to care ... They don't affect my life in any manner so I really don't get all bent by their actions...I just go...Ohhh, snap and keep it moving....I have too many of my own issues to try to figure out the celebrity world and their thought pattern behind their actions..let alone be pissed or bothered by them.

so true..so true..but if u r one who puts money in their pockets to make them rich u better make them your business..lol..

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
what i wanna know is what was so great about beyonce dancing on a white background with 2 girls

Girl Beyonce is about as Overrated as the MTV awards

chynegal

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing that damn single ladies song.......if she performs that song one more tan on a awards show imma go nuts....i know she came out with more songs after that one

L1LMAMAJ

kanye's apology sounds stupid and insincere. seriously who let him go up there? wtf. if security tried to stop him from entering the building with the hennessey in his hands, he would probably be like, "bitch do u know who i am??? i'm kanye west!!" fuck him.

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Lady gaga's performance was my favorite..

i love her ugh she so weird but great

gigiopolis

I actually really love her video. I think the genius is the fact that it's so minimalistic...the impact of the choreographed genius against a white background is in its full glory. And love that she has the energy to do it live too, perfectly synchronized every time...amazing. My jaw drops every time I see her strut on the stage! Beyonce's a truly amazing performer, and I definitely think she deserves the award. And PROPS to her for bringing Taylor back on stage, that's true class.

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
kanye's apology sounds stupid and insincere. seriously who let him go up there? wtf. if security tried to stop him from entering the building with the hennessey in his hands, he would probably be like, "bitch do u know who i am??? i'm kanye west!!" fuck him.

if someone did that to him he would have gone ape shit

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
I actually really love her video. I think the genius is the fact that it's so minimalistic...the impact of the choreographed genius against a white background is in its full glory. And love that she has the energy to do it live too, perfectly synchronized every time...amazing. My jaw drops every time I see her strut on the stage! Beyonce's a truly amazing performer, and I definitely think she deserves the award. And PROPS to her for bringing Taylor back on stage, that's true class.

I personally would have loved to have seen the award go to Lady Gaga, and I can give all my reasons, but the thing is no matter who I thought should have won, that stunt was just douche baggery plain and simple.

Sushi~Flower

That was a disgusting attention grabbing stunt! It is my sincere hope that MTV will take the appropriate measures to ensure that Kanye is not allowed to to get away with what has now become "accepted behavior" from him. Grow up Kanye.

eye_pr0mise

i think what k.west did was soo uncalled for. if he really is bitter about not get a vma then he should just sit his a$$ down and take it like a man.

im all for his great music, songs, and talent, but his attitude is messed up. i've lost alot of respect for him as a person.

and lastly, i dont think his apology was sincere, it was probably just something his publicist told him to write so that he wouldnt get TOO much ish about it. [...toooo late]

alka1

am I the only one that thinks this whole thing was staged? It looked fake to me. Taylor could have said something after he gave back the mic.. but she just stood there?

the VMAs always have one controversial moment that gets people talking, shows up on the news, etc. Seems like this is another one of their attempts to try and gain more media attention.