Lancome Love

DLuxJessica

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/anthony-vaccarello-blue-mania-lancome-palette/
Ooooh! Thanks for sharing! I googled up the other two Anthony Vaccarello palettes and found images here: http://www.fashionisers.com/perfumes-makeup/anthony-vaccarello-lancome-fall-2015-makeup/

ETA- I'm all about Green Fever!

Icecaramellatte

I saw the holiday collection today. I really liked it. I will pick up a few things eventually. I liked the palette but didn't swatch it. Purples and golds. They had 3 more of the Hypnose Dazzling shadows that I like, an antique gold, yellow gold and a reddish purple. They had 3 Artliners in a burgundy color, an antiqued gold and one other color but the SA couldn't find it. They also had a sparkling Hypnose mascara top coat in a sparkly gold color. The 2 lipsticks that I saw looked dark and I didn't swatch them. There are 3 nail polish slots but I only saw a glittery gold. The other slots were empty.

Haviggi

a318f26f_image.png
Has anyone tried the cream eyeshadows from Lancôme ? I am interested in the burgundy one in the photo and I'd love to know if there is difference in formula compared to IDO from Chanel!

mkoparanova

Has anyone tried the cream eyeshadows from Lancôme ? I am interested in the burgundy one in the photo and I'd love to know if there is difference in formula compared to IDO from Chanel!
I have one, the texture is very similar to the IDOs. I think I've only worn it once or twice (dark shimmery green) but I don't remember having any problems.
I like two of the NPs and I want to see the powder, I have the one from last year and it's very pretty.

starletta8

I saw the holiday collection today. I really liked it. I will pick up a few things eventually. I liked the palette but didn't swatch it. Purples and golds. They had 3 more of the Hypnose Dazzling shadows that I like, an antique gold, yellow gold and a reddish purple. They had 3 Artliners in a burgundy color, an antiqued gold and one other color but the SA couldn't find it. They also had a sparkling Hypnose mascara top coat in a sparkly gold color. The 2 lipsticks that I saw looked dark and I didn't swatch them. There are 3 nail polish slots but I only saw a glittery gold. The other slots were empty.

I spotted that online- has anyone tried this yet?

MissTania

http://www.bowsandcurtseys.com/2015/10/lancome-drama-liqui-pencil-longwear.html
Thanks for posting this! I was wondering what was going on, as Chic Profile posted a while back that these were currently available. Making it a Sephora exclusive is a bit annoying!

I ordered Pluie and Embrase - I also liked Baroque and Brulee.

Lancome crayon eyeliners and lipliners have amazing lasting power, I really hope these don't irritate my sensitive eyes.

mkoparanova

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering what was going on, as Chic Profile posted a while back that these were currently available. Making it a Sephora exclusive is a bit annoying!

I ordered Pluie and Embrase - I also liked Baroque and Brulee.

Lancome crayon eyeliners and lipliners have amazing lasting power, I really hope these don't irritate my sensitive eyes.
I only have one of the retractable eyeliners and I like it but these look better! I hope they come to the UK. I'm interested in Paradis, Baroque, Pluie and Lame.

DLuxJessica

Also, my Anthony Vaccarello x Lancome "Green Fever" palette came a week or so ago and it's BEAUTIFUL. If you like silver/green mixes, I'd highly recommend checking it out. Pigmentation is great and the colors really make my eyes pop!

MissTania

My order didn't go through (as I buy from overseas my bank often does not authorise the transactions until I call them and confirm it isn't fraudulent) and I just realised now, all my other packages are ready to be forwarded and I don't want to wait for these to arrive...so I will wait until next time :(

MissTania

Has anyone tried these yet?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lancome-labsolurouge-definition-demi-matte-lipstick/4165578?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=6500

I have Le Magenta and Le Rose Persian, I wore LRP out today for the first time and I love it. I prefer the formula to Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, it's more opaque and not slippery, yet not drying.

This is LRP, excuse the messy liner, (had bandaids on my fingers obstructing me!)

I now want Le Fuschia and maybe Le Violet!

mkoparanova

I got 455 Prune Reve yesterday and it's the closest NP to Malice I've seen
yahoo.gif
Unfortunately, I don't have Malice, so I can't compare them but from what I can remember and from looking at the swatches, I think they look veeery similar!

Monsy

They had np shade that was dupe for malice 3 years ago. I had to dig out the swatches but it is the prettiest lancome np

mkoparanova

They had np shade that was dupe for malice 3 years ago. I had to dig out the swatches but it is the prettiest lancome np
I'm not very familiar with their NPs. This is my second one and I really like it. The brush is perfect and both of them are very opaque. The only downside for me is that they are only 6ml.

Latest posts