Lancome Love

Haviggi

3e518a23_Screenshot_2015-11-04-17-39-19.png
Spring
Do we have any idea of what exactly this Rubik's make up cube is?

SandraVB79

They had np shade that was dupe for malice 3 years ago. I had to dig out the swatches but it is the prettiest lancome np
I'm not very familiar with their NPs. This is my second one and I really like it. The brush is perfect and both of them are very opaque. The only downside for me is that they are only 6ml. 
That's why I only buy them if they are half price or so. They cost about the same as Chanel, but only have half the content.

Monsy

They are 15$ while chanel is 27$ that is almost double the price . yes there is less in lancome np without a doubt but quality is far far better than chanel. brush is wider and formulas are creamier more opaque and they do not chip in two seconds

mkoparanova

. yes there is else in lancome np without a doubt but quality is far far better than chanel. brush is wider and formulas are creamier more opaque and they do not chip in two seconds
I agree with the second part but the price difference in Europe is not so big. £4 in the UK.

SandraVB79

They are 15$ while chanel is 27$ that is almost double the price . yes there is else in lancome np without a doubt but quality is far far better than chanel. brush is wider and formulas are creamier more opaque and they do not chip in two seconds
I agree with the second part but the price difference in Europe is not so big. £4 in the UK.
Lancome is 20€, Chanel 20-22€. I bought a few Lancome ones at 50% off, but haven't tried them yet.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Does anyone know (or have personal experience) if the Dual Wear shades and the Tient Idole shades match up to one another? Thanks!

Monsy

I can help you with that. Do yo know your shade in one of those?
generally lancome foundation shades do not match really in different formulas

mkoparanova

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/article/lancome-spring-2016/
http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/lancome-les-jumeles-limited-edition/

Latest posts