Las Vegas de Chanel Collection

QueenOfSnark

From La Chanelphile: celebrating the renovation of the Chanel boutique in the Las Vegas Bellagio Hotel, the Las Vegas de Chanel collection.

• Lucky Stripes, a compact with four shades of sand and bronze to be worn on eyes, face or cheekbones
  • Rouge Coco Shine in Brilliant, a sheer golden lip shade
  • Le Crayon Lèvres Vegas Gold, a gold lip pencil
  • Le Vernis in Gold Fingers

I certainly hope this collection will be available online, that compact, polish, and RCS are calling my name!

Miss QQ

Thanks! The powder looks soooo pretty!
th_drool.gif
I love stars. I will skip the lipstick and the nail polish since I have Gold Fiction and Gold Lame. Isn't Chanel going to release another gold nail polish this year with the Bombay Express.

QueenOfSnark

^Yup, but that one (Diwali) is more of a white gold rather than the yellow gold shown here.

Now that I think on it I may skip the gold RCS since I already have Sparkle D'Or for my gold gloss needs. I wonder how one would use a gold lip pencil?

Mac-Guy

This looks so awesome. The powder and the lippie are just to die for!
pretty.gif

When is the release date?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oooh, pretty! Another Chanel collection that I probably can only admire online and that won't be availabe here, as always.
ohboy.gif
Love the idea of a golden RCS, I absolutely love the formula of them. The nail polish looks nice too, I'm not really liking the compact.

mac_aiken

The powder is TDF and Lord knows I have been on a powder/highlight kick over the last few months (including both powders from Holiday, Jasmin from Spring and 2 Cruel Gardenia Meteorites). This one will probably be a pass. As fair as I am, those are not the most flattering shades on my "aging gracefully" face.

QueenOfSnark

^That's so kind of you purplerinne!

I'm pretty confident that Chanel will put it up online. They've put up the last couple of exclusive things...the Knightsbridge collection was Harrod's-only at first, was it not?

shontay07108

I am all over that gold RCS. It's not up for debate. It will be mine. That's the only thing I am getting b/c even though the powder looks great, I doubt it'll really do anything on my dark skin.

lexicallex

Oh wow! I need them! Soooooo beautiful~~~ I adore gold!

purplerinne , would you be doing an ebay for this if it isn't online or? :) *glinting eyes*

purplerinne

ebay? or u mean a CP? lol i can totally help you if u meant CP. i'm not a fan of putting cosmetics on ebay for more than retail.....
Oh wow! I need them! Soooooo beautiful~~~ I adore gold!

purplerinne , would you be doing an ebay for this if it isn't online or? :) *glinting eyes*

Haven

I really hope that this collection ends up online! I want everything, but I don't know when I would use the gold lip pencil. Maybe it is eye safe? Just my wishful thinking!

lexicallex

thanks a tonne babe! I was really desperate and I thought ya.. perhaps you could do a CP - you're so nice, thanks for offering! heheh but I have good news for me and MissQQ!

Quoted from Bagaholic Boy:

"Created specially by Peter Phillips to commemorate the upcoming remodelling of the Chanel boutique in Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, the Chanel Les Vegas De Chanel collection is as glitzy and as sumptuous as it gets.
Made up of a foursome of luscious beauty essentials, you’ll find Les Vernis Gold Fingers (a semi-sheer golden lacquer), Rouge Coco Shine Brilliant (sheer golden lipstick), Le Crayon Lèvres Vegas Gold and Lucky Stripes (four shades of sand and bronze) that are priced at SGD37, SGD45, SGD32 and SGD100 respectively.
And while I may know next to nothing about makeup (since clearly I don’t use any), these are certainly gorgeous. And guys, your womenfolk will most certainly love them too, so get these in Singapore from 6 March 2012, available exclusively at Chanel Fragance and Beauty boutiques in ION Orchard and Marina Bay Sands."

We're getting here too! *dances around in celebration*
I suppose since we're getting it retail in SIngapore, there's a good chance these will go online, keep your fingers crossed ladies!

Since the powder is going at SGD$100, that would mean it's the same price as the Horizon blusher. Sigh.. another expensive item

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks! $100 again! I may pass it, depending on how often I think I would actually wear the powder. Is it a highlighter or bronzer?