Las Vegas de Chanel Collection

QueenOfSnark

Since the powder is going at SGD$100, that would mean it's the same price as the Horizon blusher. Sigh.. another expensive item
...which would make it $58 USD. Yikes.
ohboy.gif
That much for a blush is one thing, but for a highlighter...I might as well have gotten the Holiday one, LOL. At least there the design goes all the way down, and I doubt the stars do in this case. I might skip this collection after all.

NikNak

Hey ladies! Im new here. I want the polish and the highlighter. I cant keep buying every highlighter from every new collection, though. Its hard to resit when they all look so pretty!

Haven

I contacted Chanel about the availibity of this collection. Here is the response that I got. Looks like as of now it will be an in store purchase only. (I added the bold font.)

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for taking the time to contact CHANEL.

CHANEL is pleased to announce the reopening of its redesigned boutique
in the Bellagio Hotel on January 23, 2012.
As Karl Lagerfeld reinvents CHANEL fashion each season with new
silhouettes, colors and materials, the new CHANEL boutique will surprise
clients at the Bellagio Hotel.

Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup, has also created a
makeup collection inspired by the vibrant colors and luxury of Las
Vegas. The exclusive collection features Rouge Coco Shine in Brilliant,
Precision Lip Definer in Vegas Gold, Le Vernis in Gold Fingers and a
very exclusive creation, a face highlighter palette in Lucky Stripes.
This collection will be available for purchase at select Las Vegas and
Los Angelous boutiques.

On behalf of CHANEL, we invite you to visit the redesigned Bellagio
Boutique:

Las Vegas Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
TEL: 702-765-5505

Kind Regards,

Anna
Consumer Relations
CHANEL Inc. USA

Mac-Guy

Thanks for contacting CS. I think it's great that it's only available in Vegas and LA. While it sucks for those who probably won't be able to purchase it (including myself), it makes it a very exclusive item for those who get their hands on it. I bet it will fly off the shelves on release day.

But who knows, maybe it will still become available on the website. Fingers crossed!
flower.gif

MaryJane

Despite what Chanel's customer service says, I would be very surprised it this collection doesn't turn up online or at one of the department stores. The Soho, Knightsbridge, and Blanc de Chanel were either boutique or country exclusives that were made available to the public at some point.

Mac-Guy

Despite what Chanel's customer service says, I would be very surprised it this collection doesn't turn up online or at one of the department stores. The Soho, Knightsbridge, and Blanc de Chanel were either boutique or country exclusives that were made available to the public at some point.

Sounds lovely! Vegas for all!
cheerleader.gif

Haven

I really hope that you are right! It would make everything a lot easier. I have been considering contacting a boutique, but that always ends up being somewhat stressful. Will they get it in stock? Will they remember to put one aside for a send? Etc....

QueenOfSnark

^I agree. In fact, the only truly exclusive collections I've seen from Chanel are the Nordstrom anniversary items, and even those aren't difficult to acquire since Nordies puts those up on its site.

Anitacska

Well if you hear anything, please let me know! I'll even pay the Selfridges/Harrods hideous postage cost to get my hand son this! So pretty!

oh i hope we do get it because the powder is bloody fabulous!! chanel really does keep brings out such pretty powder compacts!

drchick890

That packaging looks gorgeous.. But if I give in it will only be another item in which I buy solely based on looks and not really use.. :-/

Alisha1

I'll be willing to pay Selfridges or the Chanel Boutique postage charges but not Harrods! I'd rather pay for a train ticket and pick everything up myself!

QueenOfSnark

I'm going to be patient and wait for swatches before I dive onto anything. Thanks to whoever reminded me about the Bombay Express collection--I don't need the highlighting powder here since I'm saving for that one.

Ingenue

Chanel boutique in Vegas is taking phone orders and shipping internationally.

Lucky Stripes is $92. PASS.
ohboy.gif

But I do want the RCS and the lip pencil.

I don't need a gold nail polish, and Chanel polishes chip all to be damned on me.

iadorepretty

Chanel boutique in Vegas is taking phone orders and shipping internationally.

Lucky Stripes is $92. PASS.
ohboy.gif

But I do want the RCS and the lip pencil.

I don't need a gold nail polish, and Chanel polishes chip all to be damned on me.
i was so excited for Lucky Stripe until i called and the SA told me it was $92....i'm gonna have to pass. i just can't justify spending that much
ohboy.gif