Leggings as pants?!?

gildedangel

When I was shopping today I saw two different young ladies in the mall wearing leggings as pants. Is this a new trend that I missed? I personally don't think that leggings are meant to be pants, they are meant to be accessories to dresses, skirts, what have you. I mean both girls had some serious VPL and I don't think that it is an attractive look. What do you think about this trend? Do you wear leggings as pants? Please feel free to share your thoughts!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

There were a lot of people discussing this on the thread about "What trend do you wish would go away" or something like that...No I do not like leggings as pants...I like them to compliment a long top, sweater, dress, mini skirt, etc....But I have seen really tiny girls be able to pull them kinda off..But just not my look

BBJay

I am sooo against this trend. It reminds me of the stretch/stirrup pants my mom put me in when I was a little girl, but far more unattractive

spectrolite

Heaps of girls here are doing it. It reminds me of Robin Hood and his merry men. While it is not something I would wear myself, I have no issue with other people doing it. I do think that the leggings on their own can make your ass look strange - like you have a diaper on or something lol. I mostly see college girls sporting this look and most of them look like they just got out of bed and just put on what ever was nearby.

BeautyPsycho

Ugh, it's nasty! Seriously. No matter how hot or tight your body is, that look is a no-go! Esp. if you're rocking a camel toe along with it, and if the leggings are see-through (which most of them are, esp. when you bend over).

claralikesguts

i wear them! but i make sure they're fairly thick, not hitched up too high, and i always wear a semi-long shirt with them. i stopped wearing short shirts with leggings after someone told me they wanted to eat rice off my ass
ssad.gif

Blushbaby

If you seeing them being worn with tops that go past the bum then that's the norm and "acceptable".

I have a friend who wears wet look ones with a cinched waist belt and tight vest out clubbing and as bangin' as her figure is, she has such a big bum, it just looks plain wrong.

The ass should be concealed unless you're doing a Pussycat Doll routine!

I wear leggings with long tops..tops that COVER my bum in full, or like a babydoll top with a stomache belt. It looks funny to me when you wear a normal top with it, just doesn't look right IMO.

chocolategoddes

wat is y'all talkin bout?
i lyk 2 wear super sheer leggings. extra tyt so u can c all my creases and crevices. sumtymes i wear dem w/ neon brite granny panties. and i wear dem w/ fishnet bikini tops and uggs.
i kno i look HAWT and y'all just jealz of my body!

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
wat is y'all talkin bout?
i lyk 2 wear super sheer leggings. extra tyt so u can c all my creases and crevices. sumtymes i wear dem w/ neon brite granny panties. and i wear dem w/ fishnet bikini tops and uggs.
i kno i look HAWT and y'all just jealz of my body!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

a friend of mine is prego, and she wears them as pants and she looks REALLY good in them, but then again she has a really nice body

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
I wear leggings as pants with long shirts that cover my butt, and I think I look damn good in them

Leggings underneath a tunic/long shirt/dress/skirt (i.e. anything that actually covers your ass) = an accessory = YES!!!

Leggings w/ anything that does not cover your ass = pants = NO, please.

Orchid_28

I like to wear leggings as pants BUT I make sure that my top is long enough where my booty doesnt show...I think it looks nicer that way.

Nzsallyb

they are good for studying, as they do not cut into you or anything, and are super comfy. but they are not for public sighting!