Leggings as pants?!?

jacquelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychik02
I'm going to have to disagree! Booty is beautiful!
th_DANCE.gif

booty is beautiful, so many women thrive for a nicely sculpted ass like j.lo, beyonce, fergie & jessica biel. if you got the body, flaunt it in a classy way

luvsic

You know, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I used to abhor leggings but I feel like they're making a comeback in my life. I actually have this super long american apparel unisex t-shirt (one that COVERS my butt), and paired with leggings it can actually look pretty cute! With the right jewelry, of course.

I think wearing leggings with pants is fine, AS LONG as you wear a longer shirt...otherwise...mmm, no for me.

ForgetRegret

I've got a couple pairs of leggings...although I'd more likely refer to them as "dance pants", as they're thicker (and granted, I have varying lengths), and I really only wear them under my shorter or more flowy skirts so that when I'm dancing (ballroom) my skirt doesn't fly up and give everyone a free show.
smiles.gif
...and they look darn cute under those skirts, too!

girloflowers

man, i get girls around here that wear them with just s too-small-too-short singlet top and ugg boots. regardless of wether they're anorexic, hottest woman alive, or morbidly obese, i DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR ASS -OR- YOUR CROTCH. not even bikinis show cameltoes and wedgies that bad
ssad.gif

cue clawing my eyes out

bextacyaddict

i wear the jean leggings (jeggings) as pants in the summer cuz they look exactly like jeans but they keep your legs cool.

gigiopolis

Not only is is only appropriate to wear leggings under long tops (seems like what the consensus is here, at least), I find that the reverse is true. Some long tops ONLY look good with leggings. I hate wearing super tight pants, and long tops are typically more loose fitting...so to balance out the silhouette, leggings are ideal. It could be because I'm incredibly short and I need the most leg lengthening I can get though!

Sweater dresses + leggings + flats/boots = Comfortable and waaay stylish!

Bottom line: Cover your ass and everyone will thank you.

Civies

I always wearing leggings as pants .. with a longer shirt ! I know this girl at my school who wears leggings with regular size shirts (she even does it with t-shirts) and her entire rear is showing and UGHHHHHH

Leggings are cute paired with a fuller shirt and a leather belt !
smiles.gif

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Not only is is only appropriate to wear leggings under long tops (seems like what the consensus is here, at least), I find that the reverse is true. Some long tops ONLY look good with leggings. I hate wearing super tight pants, and long tops are typically more loose fitting...so to balance out the silhouette, leggings are ideal. It could be because I'm incredibly short and I need the most leg lengthening I can get though!

Sweater dresses + leggings + flats/boots = Comfortable and waaay stylish!

Bottom line: Cover your ass and everyone will thank you.

Hear hear, i agree with everyword you've said.

JUST COVER YOUR ASS.

bcsweetascandy

I definitely will only wear leggings with either a long shirt that covers my butt or a dress. I've seen TOO man girls in the club with the sheer leggings on and not enough material covering the backside...lol.

Little Addict

my school has this strict four inch above the knee rule for skirts and shorts but we can get away with it if we're wearing leggings, but some girls have thought this rule meant that they can wear shirts and leggings. not pretty. personally, i only wear leggings with dresses if they're too short for my taste or it's cold.

christinakate

the only time i ever was them as pants, is when im walking around the house in them, and when im going out, i throw a skirt on top or a long shirt.

but other then that, i dont agree with it.
i think ive seen one really petite girl rock it well, but thats it.

Brie

I think its fine as long as they are
a: Opaque
&
b: The top half at least covers your butt!

PnmnianPrincess

LOL I'm one of those guilty people that wears leggings as pants, but let me defend myself first!! It's never with like, a waist length shirt, that just looks crazy to me, like, "did someone run by and steal your pants dear? cuz that's not an entire outfit." I do wear longer shirts or tunics with them, but I generally like them stop like, mid-cheek cuz I kinda like my butt... LOL but I promise my leggings are SUPER opaque, I'll double up if I have to, because I've been behind that lady with the sheer leggings and more than visible panty lines, but flat out visible panties. Ma'am, I see your WHOLE ass...

lexsie

As long as it's past your butt you're good.
The rest of the world does not want to see your cameltoe. LOL!

L1LMAMAJ

it looks weird without a long top or accompanied with a skirt/shorts. the crotch area is so unattrative looking when people wear leggings as pants!

MizzVivaGlam

i've worn capri length black leggings as pants, i wouldn't do that with long leggings though! if they are thick enough and solid black i don't mind it, and of course with the correct undergarments lol

stronqerx

I think most of the women that wear leggings as pants are trying too hard to show off their ass. My fiance works in a deli and told me the other day "babe since when are leggings pants?" im like idk and he goes "you should see the women who come in with them all wedged up their ass and tw*t" HAHAHA. Not a good look!

LMD84

i spotted a great one when on holiday last week. some younger girl was wearing really thin and really tight black leggings with a tight black top that did not cover any ass at all. it was quite a sunny day and the light showed that there were no panties what so ever under those bad boys!