Les Beiges de Chanel

MaryJane

I think I'm going to pass on these. I've fallen in love with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders.

elegant-one

I picked up Les Beiges, shade 20, simply beautiful ! The packaging, the brush and of course the pressed powder itself are great. Very very soft, easy to apply and wear. It's highly subtle, so choose the one for your skintone, it's like a veil of colour in fact. To me it's Peter Philip's last masterpiece. Perfect in every way.
heart.gif
Love Peter Philips, so sad he decided to quit.
Can you describe shade 20? I trust your opinion.

elegant-one

I am assuming in that link that its shades 10, 30, 50?

But there is a 20 also. Which is the one you got Dominique33

Shypo

In this link it says that Peter Philips is not leaving the house of Chanel, only his post as creative director of makeup, so perhaps this leaves the door open for someone like Lisa Eldridge -

I'm looking forward to more pics! And how in the world are we going to wait until August?!!?

elegant-one

In this link it says that Peter Philips is not leaving the house of Chanel, only his post as creative director of makeup, so perhaps this leaves the door open for someone like Lisa Eldridge -

I'm looking forward to more pics! And how in the world are we going to wait until August?!!?
girlhaha.gif
greengrin.gif
sigh.gif

Miss QQ

I read somewhere that he will be an advisor for Chanel. Hopefully I get to see the powder soon and I can let you know what it is like!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was kind of shocked to find these here already. The powders are really, really soft and feel lovely on the skin. They are more like a finishing powder or powder foundation, really. The coverage is light, from what I could tell, but very smooth. 10 is a little deeper than my skin tone, but I think it might work on me in the summer. There was no shimmer that I could detect, just very smooth, silky colour.

Miss QQ

I was kind of shocked to find these here already. The powders are really, really soft and feel lovely on the skin. They are more like a finishing powder or powder foundation, really. The coverage is light, from what I could tell, but very smooth. 10 is a little deeper than my skin tone, but I think it might work on me in the summer. There was no shimmer that I could detect, just very smooth, silky colour.
So soon! I have this feeling that they are already at my counters or by next week we will get them too. Very excited! Would you buy one? I'm thinking I may get 20 instead of 10. How many shades did your counter get?

Antigone

I need the lightest yellow-toned one. I use B10 in VA. I can't use pink-toned foundation/powder, it makes me look dirty.

Monsy

I am also wondering about the color. I am always 20 in chanel range, maybe even 10 during winter

ohheyitsval

Les Beiges de Chanel have arrived in Holland! I am amazed by this product. My first impression is that the powder is incredibly soft, it feels like silk. The colors are a bit dark, I have the color 30 and it works as a bronzer color for me, although I don't use it as a bronzer. To compare, I am the shade 30 in the perfection lumiere foundation as well. The SA applied this with an angled contour brush, on my forehead, down my nose and chin and around my cheeks. The finish of this powder is out of this world!! It gives a glowy, healthy look.

Latest posts