Les Beiges de Chanel

Vineetha

Loved them, I thought I wouldn't like them, but they are like velvet. You are welcome! I got #21, the pinkest one. The bronze one did have some orange too it, but not too much. It had a tiny bit of shimmer as well. You are welcome! nail polish OCD! You're welcome!
Thank you so much!! I love Chanel cream blushes ; in fact the only cream formula I really love!! I will pick up the pink one (21?)

Vineetha

I have also found especially with last summer's cream blush for lack of a better description it pills when I retrieve product. Doesn't effect once it is blended. Love the stick. Think of TF cream blush in a stick, it feels that lovely. What is wrong with this picture, it is Friday night and we are all obsessing about makeup? We have no lives, but it is fun!!!!!
Oh wow!! Thanks for the review!! I am def getting at least one!! :)

elegant-one

I got to see this at Nordies today although all that was out was darker powders & the lip thingy was missing. The blush sticks are so beautiful!

I just ordered the No. 21 Pink one. It's a pale lovely warmish pink. The texture felt good. They are sheer but buildable. No 22 is pretty much an orangish shade but beautiful. I think it would be lovely on WOC! I'm just swatching minding my own business & the crazy SA just picks up the bronzey one & starts rubbing it heavily on the top of my hand!
smash.gif
I was like yeah, why did you do that & I don't even care for that shade on me
ohboy.gif
It was an odd shade on my skin but then Nordies has crappy lighting.

Medgal07

I got to see this at Nordies today although all that was out was darker powders & the lip thingy was missing. The blush sticks are so beautiful!

I just ordered the No. 21 Pink one. It's a pale lovely warmish pink. The texture felt good. They are sheer but buildable. No 22 is pretty much an orangish shade but beautiful. I think it would be lovely on WOC! I'm just swatching minding my own business & the crazy SA just picks up the bronzey one & starts rubbing it heavily on the top of my hand!
smash.gif
ohboy.gif
whistle.gif
Have anybody in mind???? I love oranges but I'd also consider the bronzy one that the heifer smeared all over your hand. That was so rude! How about a
little, "May I" to which you would have said, "no thanks".

elegant-one

whistle.gif
Have anybody in mind???? I love oranges but I'd also consider the bronzy one that the heifer smeared all over your hand. That was so rude! How about a
YES, lovely YOU!!!
bouquet.gif

Ugh, it was rude!
rofl.gif
@ your description!!! The bronzey one seemed very dark. I wish now, that I would have swatched even the darker powders.

ashievic

smash.gif
ohboy.gif
whistle.gif
And this why I do not shop at Nordie's unless I have to. It is strictly commission sales, and smear it on you, grab your money and get out.

ashievic

YES, get that one!
lmao.gif
I ordered mine from NM tonight.
How does it compare color-wise to our TF pink cream blush?
Chanel does not have the subtle gold sparkles in it. It is also more pink, not by much. TF if it hits the light right, you can see slight, and I mean slight coral hues in it.

elegant-one

Thank you sweet Sis!!!
th_kiss.gif

How does it compare color-wise to our TF pink cream blush?
I would say similar, because that's what it reminded me of but the Chanel blush is a bit more on the pink side without the peach & subtle shimmer. Its more of a sheer healthy wash.

elegant-one

And this why I do not shop at Nordie's unless I have to. It is strictly commission sales, and smear it on you, grab your money and get out.
They annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!! period! Heck, the Dior SA belted out a realllllllllllly loud...are you looking for something LOL while she was doing someones face. Geesh lady, pipe down
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

They annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!! period! Heck, the Dior SA belted out a realllllllllllly loud...are you looking for something LOL while she was doing someones face. Geesh lady, pipe down
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
I live the same distance from a Nordie's as I do NM. Different directions, one is south of me, NM direct east. I avoid Woodfield especially now since they are tearing it apart. Nordic's is about the "now sale" not about a "future sales".