Les Beiges de Chanel

starletta8

I live the same distance from a Nordie's as I do NM. Different directions, one is south of me, NM direct east. I avoid Woodfield especially now since they are tearing it apart. Nordic's is about the "now sale" not about a "future sales".
We each have our own experiences, all equally valid.

I prefer Nordstrom CS and the overall feel of my local store, but I'm also well-known in the store and they know better than to test items on me unless I ask. I deal with NM when I have to for certain brands.

TinTin

so what's the verdict on the lighter stripe powder?
Mine arrived, but I'm currently on a trip and am not home to play with it.

I did swatch it in person - it's quite light. I'm thinking this might end up acting more of a highlighter than anything else on my light-medium skin.

The darker powder seems to be what I expected the Joli Teint Duo to be.

elegant-one

I loveeeeed the palest shade!! Just back from the mall lol!! It will be really nice finishing powder!! I really liked the texture and finish!!
love.gif
lol.gif
I was wondering about the darker one as well LOL!

What is she wearing in the promo on her cheeks?

LV2EVOLVE

What's it look like on?
I'm very fair and it's more of like a pale glow on the cheeks. I think it'll also make a gorgeous highlight powder. It's like a youthful glow from within. I wanted to try the darker powder, but opted for the brown cheek stick. I bought it to use as a contour on my eyes and lips.

Vineetha

:lol: I was wondering about the darker one as well LOL! What is she wearing in the promo on her cheeks?
Not sure elegant!! I wasn't gonna get either of the powders but you know it was there and so I swatched , and I was like :shock: whoa that's nice!!the deeper shade was nice too similar in texture!! But I wasn't looking to get a bronzer shade and I was still drooling over 01 lol!! :haha: My 2 yr old's and my conversation went something like this!! She: where are we going Me: mall She: but mommy!! You are always going to the mall!! (She loveeees to go out!! I seem to have really bored her to bring that out :lol: ) Me: looks around hoping no one noticed!!

LV2EVOLVE

I am seriously considering the darker striped one for some color. Anybody swatch that one for fair gals?
So far it's looking like it's not LE. I hope to check it out in person one day lol. But, the swatches online make it seem yellowish brown. What do you think?

Vineetha

So far it's looking like it's not LE. I hope to check it out in person one day lol. But, the swatches online make it seem yellowish brown. What do you think?
Yeah I don't think they are LE!! I was told that they were adding to the existing les beiges line!!