Les Beiges de Chanel

ashievic

I would say similar, because that's what it reminded me of but the Chanel blush is a bit more on the pink side without the peach & subtle shimmer. Its more of a sheer healthy wash.
Thanks Ash! Thanks Sis!!!!!!
bouquet.gif
We are all on the same meds, so we see things the same!!!!!

Medgal07

hubs either gets a chuckle out of my responses in public (mostly) or wants to hide...according to the hilarity or severity of the comments
lol.gif
lmao.gif
Oh we're sisters all right!!! I was placing a phone order for something and I was telling the man on the phone how many of each item I wanted. He said, "but we
don't do it that way," and I said, "you mean to tell me there's no one there who can count to 35". Hubs fell off the chair. They gave me what I wanted!

elegant-one

lmao.gif
Oh we're sisters all right!!! I was placing a phone order for something and I was telling the man on the phone how many of each item I wanted. He said, "but we
don't do it that way," and I said, "you mean to tell me there's no one there who can count to 35". Hubs fell off the chair. They gave me what I wanted!
sweet.png
th_roll1.gif
hilarious! Yep, the same...what is wrong with people anyway
lolz.gif

Medgal07

I USED to be mousy (in personality) ....until I hit 40...
rofl.gif
anyone 40 & up will understand that
tong.gif
pompom.gif
Me me me!!! I get it. I think about things I should have said or done way back when-----now I'm more inboldened and likely to speak my mind---even more so than a year ago.

Dominique33

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF] That gave me a big chuckle.  Enjoy your Nars Multiple.  I'm sure it's lovely![/COLOR]
LOL yes I confess, I am addicted ! Oh yes the Nars Multiple is great . Lovely soft pink , easy to apply and long wearing . The Chanel collection is due to launch in June and Chance l'Eau Vive new perfume as well ! It means hauls again.

laurennnxox

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Oh we're sisters all right!!!  I was placing a phone order for something and I was telling the man on the phone how many of each item I wanted.  He said, "but we[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    don't do it that way," and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I said, "you mean to tell me there's no one there who can count to 35".  Hubs fell off the chair.  They gave me what I wanted![/COLOR]
:lol: :lmao: oh my gosh!!!! I just busted out laughing, and my boyfriend goes "...specktra?" He's starting to catch on!

RockDiva

Love Beige Pur. I might skip the Blue Notes collection entirely so I can fully indulge in the Les Beiges. (More time to save up too!)