Les Beiges de Chanel

Miss QQ

I want the kabuki brush! It's great that it is retractable and it will be always in my makeup bag. I thought that Asia is getting this early but no, I still don't see it at my counters and have no idea when it will launch.

khhmakeup

Miss QQ You will love the kabuki brush when you get it! I bought it on a whim yesterday (My store only had two left) and it is honestly the softest brush I have ever felt. It works perfect with the Les Beiges powder, so sheer and beautiful. Thinking I have to go back and get number 20/30 for the summer (my vacation) and bronzing.

elegant-one

I bought the brush from a UK source .....cause I have no patience to wait
sigh.gif
greengrin.gif
Hope it ships quickly. It just looks so lovely

Rads

How do I ship things from Canada to the US? Can I just use the regular Canadian mail service or do I have to use UPS/Fedex sort of thing? I was thinking about asking my sister to pick this up for me if it's released there...

BlahWah

I recently asked at the Bay - it is $54 plus tax
I didn't notice the price at the time of purchase because I redeemed points for it. Had to scrounge for te receipt! My Shoppers receipt shows $52 for the brush, $60 for the powder, both before tax. Not that $2 makes much of a difference but thought I should note.

BlahWah

How do I ship things from Canada to the US? Can I just use the regular Canadian mail service or do I have to use UPS/Fedex sort of thing? I was thinking about asking my sister to pick this up for me if it's released there...
Yep, Canada Post is fine. With delivery confirmation it should cost $15-19, without $7-10, with tax.

gracie90

I tried 10 and the brush today and they are both so so soft! The powder is really silky and smooth, and although it's expensive I think I may have to go back tomorrow and get the brush at least
love.gif

Also I managed to get my mum hooked on Chanel...
girlhaha.gif

Caise

I posted here swatches of 10 http://wade-ashore.blogspot.pt/2013/03/chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-sheer.html :)

I'm going to buy this brush tomorrow:)

gracie90

Quote:
I posted here swatches of 10 http://wade-ashore.blogspot.pt/2013/03/chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-sheer.html :)

I'm going to buy this brush tomorrow:)
It looks great on you! Can I ask what shade your skin is?
And I don't blame you for going back for the brush, it is gorgeous!

Caise

It looks great on you! Can I ask what shade your skin is? And I don't blame you for going back for the brush, it is gorgeous!
Thank you! I am currently using Chanel Mat Lumiere 20 clair which is a little too dark for me and Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk 4,5

Rads

"Fluffy" is just what it looks like!!!!! Awesome photos...thanks :)

I bought the kabuki today, so here are lots of pictures! It's so fluffy!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Shypo

Thanks for the pics, it looks fabulous! Wayne Goss (gossmakeupartist) is liking it a lot as well, which is saying something for him ;). I can't wait until we get it.

Elegant, congrats on finding one - you crack me up - I think you're worse than I am!
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

Winthrop44

There are several of them on Ebay from UK sellers with high ratings for what look to be pretty reasonable prices if anyone else can't wait. Since I'm not that much of a powder girl myself I am going to wait till August to try the 2 together.

elegant-one

There are several of them on Ebay from UK sellers with high ratings for what look to be pretty reasonable prices if anyone else can't wait. Since I'm not that much of a powder girl myself I am going to wait till August to try the 2 together.
yes.gif
amuse.gif

Oh, & Happy Blessed Easter my dear friends!
grouphug2.gif

and I didn't even eat a single Peep
sigh.gif