Les Essentiels de Chanel - Fall 2012

Miss QQ

Notorious doesn't look bad on both the bloggers. It creates a nice hollow in the cheeks. But messywands says there will be lots of blending required, so I wonder if it is worth purchasing, and worth the extra effort.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm too lazy to bother with contouring.
I find that I contour in place of blush sometimes, although I usually combine it with a highlight shade.

Thanks for the links cheburaha! The blogger from the second site looks to have a complexion similar to mine and I really like how it looks on her. Still searching for a location in Canada that's actually selling this. So far, I've eliminated Murale and The Bay, although it's possible that we just haven't received it here yet. Planning on checking Holt Renfrew, which is the only option left for me.

cheburaha

I find that I contour in place of blush sometimes, although I usually combine it with a highlight shade.

Thanks for the links cheburaha! The blogger from the second site looks to have a complexion similar to mine and I really like how it looks on her. Still searching for a location in Canada that's actually selling this. So far, I've eliminated Murale and The Bay, although it's possible that we just haven't received it here yet. Planning on checking Holt Renfrew, which is the only option left for me.
katred, I purchased mine in Chanel boutique in Toronto - I did not see it at Holts, maybe they'll get it later. As far as I know, regular stores (The Bay, Murale) won't be getting Notorious, it's a "limited points of sale" item. If you don't find it in Montreal, I am willing to help-)

katred

Specktra Bestie
katred, I purchased mine in Chanel boutique in Toronto - I did not see it at Holts, maybe they'll get it later. As far as I know, regular stores (The Bay, Murale) won't be getting Notorious, it's a "limited points of sale" item. If you don't find it in Montreal, I am willing to help-)
Thanks for the info! I may need that help if it's only at Chanel boutiques, because that normally means that we don't get it at all in Montreal. Holt's did eventually get the Knightsbridge collection, although quite a bit later than everywhere else, but I don't know if I'm willing to take the chance waiting.