Lime Crime Lipstick

dcarrington

I was trying so hard. All gung ho to boycott until Naimies! Then I read Electric Lavender?!?! Game over! This b**ch aint playing fair!
You are hilarious!! The lure of new pretty makeup is stronger than a mo'fo. That lavender looks a lot like queen supreme from J. Star.

dcarrington

Riot looks so different in every pic I've seen it in thus far. What sucks is that I haven't seen Riot on a WOC yet. I've seen a swatch of it besides KVD's lolita and it looks like its in the same color family. Not the same but in that same ball park.

Tashaboo

Riot looks so different in every pic I've seen it in thus far. What sucks is that I haven't seen Riot on a WOC yet. I've seen a swatch of it besides KVD's lolita and it looks like its in the same color family. Not the same but in that same ball park.
I ordered riot and rave so if not anyone else.. I'll take pics lol.. im worried about rave tho...
amazed.gif

SassyWonder

Honestly I still want the Venus palette but I decided to wait. I keep hearing its powdery. I ordered it before and never got it. I got Rave to mix with Pansy and some lippies I want to brighten.

NaomiH

I know everyone's very disappointed and angry with Lime Crime and I completely 100% understand. I'm not thrilled with their business practices, but I did order from them this past week. I ordered Venus, Riot, Cashmere, and Wicked. I am satisfied and so far this liquid lipstick formula is my favorite. No stickiness whatsoever and I love the thinner consistency. It's a shame that there is so much bad that comes along with this company.. Riot is so pretty. And my order showed up within like 3-4 days of ordering.. I don't know why, but I got 2x each Velvetine I ordered, even though I only ordered 1 of each and I was only charged for 1 each. I guess I'll e-mail them to let them know. Here is Riot on the lips.
Gorgeous KrystalAnne!

Ajigglin

There are advertisements on ebay already for Rave.. how is that even possible? Did it launch in stores, like Naimes already? I have to admit I am VERY tempted to order Rave.. it looks like my kind of color.  I love purples/lavenders. EDIT-- I do not understand why LC put their instagram on private.  I would love to see the pictures that LC will post - with Rave, but since they privatized it - I cant.  What kind of a company makes their social media accounts private? It is just weird.. I can understand Doe putting her personal accounts on private, but not the company accounts.
Because she has no business acumen.

Latest posts