Lime Crime Lipstick

LiliV

Honestly I still want the Venus palette but I decided to wait. I keep hearing its powdery. I ordered it before and never got it. I got Rave to mix with Pansy and some lippies I want to brighten.
I don't think it's powdery at all, I really love the shadows! They're all very easy to work with

KrystalAnne

Well ya have two so far
girlhaha.gif
I told my mom about what happened and this is while i was wearing Riot. She then said I should give the extra to her because she really liked it on me. That hoarder inside of me doesn't want to let her have it but I think I just might. I just feel like while I'm handing it to her I'm gonna have a change of heart and yell "no you'll have to pry it out of my dead hands!".

KrystalAnne

I don't think it's powdery at all, I really love the shadows! They're all very easy to work with
I agree 100%! I haven't commented on my thoughts on the palette yet. I've played with it twice so far, and they are not powdery in my opinion. I don't really seem to get any kick up when I dip my brush in it. Some people have complained about the quality of the palette and I don't understand why. I think it's perfect!

I love this palette. Shell is so gorgeous and unique to my collection. The only thing about the palette that somewhat bothers me is the smell. It doesn't have a nasty stench, but idk..it smells weird and I smell it when I'm using the mirror in the palette to apply my makeup. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to smell it if I had it at arm's length away from me. I wish it smelled like TF's Chocolate Bar Palette. :)

LiliV

Thanks, Dolly! I hope it looks good, I'm kind of nervous. I need to go buy a box of white strips first lol.. I agree 100%! I haven't commented on my thoughts on the palette yet. I've played with it twice so far, and they are not powdery in my opinion. I don't really seem to get any kick up when I dip my brush in it. Some people have complained about the quality of the palette and I don't understand why. I think it's perfect! I love this palette. Shell is so gorgeous and unique to my collection. The only thing about the palette that somewhat bothers me is the smell. It doesn't have a nasty stench, but idk..it smells weird and I smell it when I'm using the mirror in the palette to apply my makeup. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to smell it if I had it at arm's length away from me. I wish it smelled like TF's Chocolate Bar Palette. :)
I know the smell you mean, it goes away after a short while, mine doesn't have that scent anymore. My Sephora Disney Princess palettes had it too it's something to do with the packaging, that frosty cardboard finish

Yazmin

Riot looks so different in every pic I've seen it in thus far. What sucks is that I haven't seen Riot on a WOC yet. I've seen a swatch of it besides KVD's lolita and it looks like its in the same color family. Not the same but in that same ball park. 
Mine arrived Saturday, but I won't be able to pick it up until Thursday. I'll post swatches that evening.

dash4

Thats what i was looking at.. Like no swatch, just one picture that i still can't get a good idea of what the color really looks like. Like its just a surprise color that i guess they decided to release.

Right..
Quote: Originally Posted by Ajigglin

Because she has no business acumen.
True -- she should be blowing up instagram with Riot and Rave pictures.. mesmerize folks with the pretty colors -- until they forget about the drama..

erine1881

Agreed. Not powdery at all. Thinking of getting a BU.
I told my mom about what happened and this is while i was wearing Riot. She then said I should give the extra to her because she really liked it on me. That hoarder inside of me doesn't want to let her have it but I think I just might. I just feel like while I'm handing it to her I'm gonna have a change of heart and yell "no you'll have to pry it out of my dead hands!". 
It'd be hard for me to give it away too. Maybe let her borrow yours when she wants. At least she wouldn't have to reapply throughout the day! :haha:
Thanks, Dolly! I hope it looks good, I'm kind of nervous. I need to go buy a box of white strips first lol.. I agree 100%! I haven't commented on my thoughts on the palette yet. I've played with it twice so far, and they are not powdery in my opinion. I don't really seem to get any kick up when I dip my brush in it. Some people have complained about the quality of the palette and I don't understand why. I think it's perfect! I love this palette. Shell is so gorgeous and unique to my collection. The only thing about the palette that somewhat bothers me is the smell. It doesn't have a nasty stench, but idk..it smells weird and I smell it when I'm using the mirror in the palette to apply my makeup. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to smell it if I had it at arm's length away from me. I wish it smelled like TF's Chocolate Bar Palette. :)
Yes! I just smelled mine again and it smells like...very vegetable-y. Like fresh green beans or celery, if that makes sense. Very earthy. Not pleasant to me. But i can deal.

Mayanas

I know everyone's very disappointed and angry with Lime Crime and I completely 100% understand. I'm not thrilled with their business practices, but I did order from them this past week. I ordered Venus, Riot, Cashmere, and Wicked. I am satisfied and so far this liquid lipstick formula is my favorite. No stickiness whatsoever and I love the thinner consistency. It's a shame that there is so much bad that comes along with this company.. Riot is so pretty. And my order showed up within like 3-4 days of ordering.. I don't know why, but I got 2x each Velvetine I ordered, even though I only ordered 1 of each and I was only charged for 1 each. I guess I'll e-mail them to let them know. Here is Riot on the lips.
so pretty Riot is perfect on You You want to sell me your extra Riot and Cs hahaha

SassyWonder

Agreed. Not powdery at all. Thinking of getting a BU. It'd be hard for me to give it away too. Maybe let her borrow yours when she wants. At least she wouldn't have to reapply throughout the day! :haha: Yes! I just smelled mine again and it smells like...very vegetable-y. Like fresh green beans or celery, if that makes sense. Very earthy. Not pleasant to me. But i can deal.
I'm sold! Dang it!

hoshiakari_

I know everyone's very disappointed and angry with Lime Crime and I completely 100% understand. I'm not thrilled with their business practices, but I did order from them this past week. I ordered Venus, Riot, Cashmere, and Wicked. I am satisfied and so far this liquid lipstick formula is my favorite. No stickiness whatsoever and I love the thinner consistency. It's a shame that there is so much bad that comes along with this company.. Riot is so pretty.

And my order showed up within like 3-4 days of ordering..

I don't know why, but I got 2x each Velvetine I ordered, even though I only ordered 1 of each and I was only charged for 1 each. I guess I'll e-mail them to let them know.

Here is Riot on the lips.
Lawd, you've just sold me on Riot. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Love your blush, it pairs really nicely with Riot.
I'm just kinda waiting for them to stock Utopia again and then I'll bite the bullet.

Vineetha

So my palette shipped, but it was sent by Landmark Global, what's that?
Its actually Fedex Shipping Mel. If you click on the landmark global tracking, it will give you the fedex tracking no!! ;) Maybe its a shipping company they use! But final carrier is Fedex Smartpost!!

jenise

Its actually Fedex Shipping Mel. If you click on the landmark global tracking, it will give you the fedex tracking no!! ;) Maybe its a shipping company they use! But final carrier is Fedex Smartpost!!
yes! I was confused at first too lol. so excited to get home from work for riot and venus!! its my spring break and all Im doing is working and ordering way too much makeup
ohboy.gif

Latest posts