Lime Crime Lipstick

LiliV

I don't know how true this is bit I've seen a few people on Lime Crime's IG that they've had their accounts hacked in the last couple days. They could just be trying to scare people away but it's making me uneasy since I just ordered.
If it's true and they ever ordered from LC before it could be their info was already out there from the initial breach. Mine got hacked in Jan from a purchase I made in Nov

CrimsonQuill157

If it's true and they ever ordered from LC before it could be their info was already out there from the initial breach. Mine got hacked in Jan from a purchase I made in Nov
That makes me feel better. I changed my PayPal password not long after ordering just in case. I noticed my LC order has some mark in my bank account that I've never noticed before. I'm calling in the morning just in case.

LiliV

That makes me feel better. I changed my PayPal password not long after ordering just in case. I noticed my LC order has some mark in my bank account that I've never noticed before. I'm calling in the morning just in case.
I'm sure you'll be fine just keep an eye on your account just in case. I feel like the reports of fraud are going to go on for a while since we don't know how many people actually had their info compromised, some might have their info out there but no one has used it yet etc

stormborn

It's a dupe!
dda97feb_image.jpeg
Don't do this to me! :cry:

dash4

Utopia is back in stock. In fact, every color is back in stock.
I don't know how true this is bit I've seen a few people on Lime Crime's IG that they've had their accounts hacked in the last couple days. They could just be trying to scare people away but it's making me uneasy since I just ordered.
Oh geesh. :-( I hope that isn't true.

Sandy072

My cashmere was supposed to arrive today.. Now fed ex updates to say Saturday.. It shipped out last Thursday. Woof!!!!

jenise

My cashmere was supposed to arrive today.. Now fed ex updates to say Saturday.. It shipped out last Thursday. Woof!!!!
mine shipped out last wednesday and im still waiting too. its just sitting in the post office since they use smartpost now! :(

v0ltagekid

Ugh my order was prepared on Monday and didn't ship until today. It's not set to arrive until Tuesday.
I am so spoiled by Flash that I hate everyone else's shipping :/

rainyday

I made two orders and while both were handled by FedEx initially, they ended up being transferred to my local PO for delivery. Took 5 business days to reach me.

Now I'm unsure of whether I should order Rave!

dash4

I made two orders as well. First order- Riot, Venus palette and another Cashmere.

Second order: Rave.
I made two orders and while both were handled by FedEx initially, they ended up being transferred to my local PO for delivery. Took 5 business days to reach me.

Now I'm unsure of whether I should order Rave!
That is so annoying. I think FedEx packages are the lowest priority with USPS. Every single time I order something that uses FedEx smartpost -- it will be delayed.. a lot of the time - it is just sitting at my local post office..

One order was SUPPOSED to be here yesterday, but of course -- did not get here. They updated the estimate delivery date to today.. but it still at my local post office, so I highly doubt I will be getting it today.. sighs.

rainyday

I made two orders as well. First order- Riot, Venus palette and another Cashmere.

Second order: Rave.
That is so annoying. I think FedEx packages are the lowest priority with USPS. Every single time I order something that uses FedEx surepost -- it will be delayed.. a lot of the time - it is just sitting at my local post office..

One order was SUPPOSED to be here yesterday, but of course -- did not get here. They updated the estimate delivery date to today.. but it still at my local post office, so I highly doubt I will be getting it today.. sighs.
That sucks! They're slacking off!

I think it has a lot to do with your local PO and/or mail carrier as well. Twice I've had packages say they arrived at my local PO around 2-4pm EST so normally delivery would happen the next day (I always get mail around 12pm) BUT my mail carrier would deliver them later in the evening. That's why every year I always include a card and a small gift as a thank you every Christmas. :)

hoshiakari_

[COLOR=008080]I'm just kinda waiting for them to stock Utopia again and then I'll bite the bullet.[/COLOR]
Thanks! It's an instant favorite. I'm wearing MACs Ocean City from the proenzaschouler collection. Love that blush! Did you get it?

Well looks like it's time for you to order as utopia is now in stock. I placed another order. I'm bad. I got another riot ( decided I'll just give one to my mom) red velvet, suedeberry, and utopia.

I can't wait to get them! Just too bad I ha to pay shipping for only rave yesterday when if I waited I could've got it with today's order and free shipping. Rave was already shipped apparently.
No, I actually haven't bought anything from MAC in a while... here's hoping something in the upcoming collections catch my eye.

lol I was actually thinking (wishful hoping, more like) it'd take longer for them to restock it. I'm still cardless since the bank is still investigating the charges on my account.
th_wallbash.gif

Looking forward to your swatch of Rave! I bet it'll look amazing on you.

dash4

That sucks! They're slacking off!

I think it has a lot to do with your local PO and/or mail carrier as well. Twice I've had packages say they arrived at my local PO around 2-4pm EST so normally delivery would happen the next day (I always get mail around 12pm) BUT my mail carrier would deliver them later in the evening. That's why every year I always include a card and a small gift as a thank you every Christmas. :)
Nice plan in 'tipping' the mailman.
greengrin.gif

Mine did come today!! And they got my order right.
thmbup.gif

dash4

here is Riot on my lips (in different lighting) excuse the sloppy application.. I was super excited. This is with one coat:

It pulls orange-y on me but so does everything
sneaky.gif
.. For reference, I am NW20 in Mac.

I bought two Riots and both were not filled completely to the top with product.. I will take a picture of the tubes later tonight..

thefbomb

I know everyone's very disappointed and angry with Lime Crime and I completely 100% understand. I'm not thrilled with their business practices, but I did order from them this past week. I ordered Venus, Riot, Cashmere, and Wicked. I am satisfied and so far this liquid lipstick formula is my favorite. No stickiness whatsoever and I love the thinner consistency. It's a shame that there is so much bad that comes along with this company.. Riot is so pretty.

And my order showed up within like 3-4 days of ordering..

I don't know why, but I got 2x each Velvetine I ordered, even though I only ordered 1 of each and I was only charged for 1 each. I guess I'll e-mail them to let them know.

Here is Riot on the lips.
That looks beautiful on you! Im so tempted to get it.
And I agree, keep em! Now you have BUs ;)