Lime Crime Lipstick

LiliV

I love how everything looks on everyone! I'm waiting for some Rave swatches, I cant figure out the real tone that one is supposed to be yet just from the official site photo

MissElle12

I have on the Venus palette and Cashmere here. Love using them together!
Stunning!
I WANT to stick to my guns. I'm at a tug of war. I don't really like Doe or how she handles things but I love the Velvetines and I'd really like to get Pansy, Riot and Rave
Naimies is getting them soon I believe
No liquid lip product (lipstick or gloss) can be filled to the top. Otherwise it would squirt out when the cap/wand is put on.
That's what I thought...my KVD outlaw in the old formula does that.

Rebellefleur

When did limecrime discontinue all their eyeshadow palettes except for venus?
amazed.gif

I randomly looked at the eyeshadow section because Ive always wanted the alchemy palette only to find out they dont have them anymore !

DILLIGAF

When did limecrime discontinue all their eyeshadow palettes except for venus?
amazed.gif

I randomly looked at the eyeshadow section because Ive always wanted the alchemy palette only to find out they dont have them anymore !
I think just before the initial release of Venus.

mel33t

When did limecrime discontinue all their eyeshadow palettes except for venus? :whoa: I randomly looked at the eyeshadow section because Ive always wanted the alchemy palette only to find out they dont have them anymore !
Maybe that means they're reformulating?

Nuke

I think ours are travelling together!
girlhaha.gif
Mine is in AZ too!!
My Velvetines are also in AZ right now... hahaha this is at least amusing me. I was so excited that the shipping label was created quickly, but this shipping is taking a while longer than expected.

v0ltagekid

My Velvetines are also in AZ right now... hahaha this is at least amusing me. I was so excited that the shipping label was created quickly, but this shipping is taking a while longer than expected.
felt the same way, my label was created asap and then it took 3 days to ship.. thanks LimeCrime :/

Nuke

felt the same way, my label was created asap and then it took 3 days to ship.. thanks LimeCrime :/
That's exactly what happened! I guess one part of their processes became very fast, and the other.... is still the same, hahahahah. I'm trying to manage my expectations. I ordered just Riot and Wicked. I also wanted Utopia but it wasn't in stock when I ordered... might just get it elsewhere.

I'm going to do a lil experiment and order some Velvetines from NastyGal and see if they get to me before the ones from Lime Crime do...
th_roll1.gif

NaomiH

That's exactly what happened! I guess one part of their processes became very fast, and the other.... is still the same, hahahahah. I'm trying to manage my expectations. I ordered just Riot and Wicked. I also wanted Utopia but it wasn't in stock when I ordered... might just get it elsewhere. I'm going to do a lil experiment and order some Velvetines from NastyGal and see if they get to me before the ones from Lime Crime do...  :roflmao:
:lmao:

LiliV

When did limecrime discontinue all their eyeshadow palettes except for venus? :whoa: I randomly looked at the eyeshadow section because Ive always wanted the alchemy palette only to find out they dont have them anymore !
I know, I wanted to get the Palette d'Antoinette when I bought Venus bc when that one came out I wasn't buying Lime Crime (the whole repackaging thing kept me away for a longgggg time) but it was gone along with all the others

thebloomroom

No liquid lip product (lipstick or gloss) can be filled to the top. Otherwise it would squirt out when the cap/wand is put on.
That makes sense, i looked at the lolita i got recently and you're right. But none of my other tubes have gaps when laying sideways, but maybe its due to the consistency? Regardless, I love Pansy and have no regrets-- just wish there was more product

dash4

That makes sense, i looked at the lolita i got recently and you're right. But none of my other tubes have gaps when laying sideways, but maybe its due to the consistency? Regardless, I love Pansy and have no regrets-- just wish there was more product
Right.. I have Pansy, Pink Velvet, Utopia, 3 Cashmeres and 2 Riots.. The only one that has a lot of empty space - are my two Riots.. it just seems inconsistent on how much product is in a tube.. but I don't think Doe gives a damn about quality control, etc..

o well, with all the other issues w/Lime Crime -- that is small potatoes.. yet I still buy from them --sighs--..