Lime Crime Lipstick

jenise

This might be helpful for some wanting a Cashmere dupe.
a1cbb9f4_Screenshot_2015-03-18-16-13-20.png
The new version of la splash's ghoulish is also an exact dupe of cashmere !

Vandekamp

here is Riot on my lips (in different lighting) excuse the sloppy application.. I was super excited. This is with one coat:

It pulls orange-y on me but so does everything
sneaky.gif
.. For reference, I am NW20 in Mac.

I bought two Riots and both were not filled completely to the top with product.. I will take a picture of the tubes later tonight..
I love it on you.

KrystalAnne

No, I actually haven't bought anything from MAC in a while... here's hoping something in the upcoming collections catch my eye.

lol I was actually thinking (wishful hoping, more like) it'd take longer for them to restock it. I'm still cardless since the bank is still investigating the charges on my account.
th_wallbash.gif

Looking forward to your swatch of Rave! I bet it'll look amazing on you.

I haven't been getting much from MAC collections lately, either. I haven't been stalking to catch the things I want.

Aw darn it, well, at this rate, it may still be in stock when you are able to purchase!

Thanks, I hope Rave looks good on me, I'm honestly a little scared. I hope it doesn't look like a crazy lavender highlighter on me.

Quote: Originally Posted by pretty_melody

This is riot on. Excuse the face its been a long day at work complete with a meltdown.
That's pretty on you. Did you get your Venus?!

pretty_melody

Thank you :) Will you stick to your guns and not buy it?  I haven't been getting much from MAC collections lately, either. I haven't been stalking to catch the things I want. Aw darn it, well, at this rate, it may still be in stock when you are able to purchase! Thanks, I hope Rave looks good on me, I'm honestly a little scared. I hope it doesn't look like a crazy lavender highlighter on me.  That's pretty on you. Did you get your Venus?!
I did! finally,super excited to use it.

thefbomb

Thank you :) Will you stick to your guns and not buy it?  I haven't been getting much from MAC collections lately, either. I haven't been stalking to catch the things I want. Aw darn it, well, at this rate, it may still be in stock when you are able to purchase! Thanks, I hope Rave looks good on me, I'm honestly a little scared. I hope it doesn't look like a crazy lavender highlighter on me.  That's pretty on you. Did you get your Venus?!
I WANT to stick to my guns. I'm at a tug of war. I don't really like Doe or how she handles things but I love the Velvetines and I'd really like to get Pansy, Riot and Rave

dash4

Kat Von D Lolita and Lime Crime Riot are very close, not dupes.. but very close to it.

Riot is a bit more orang-y while Lolita is more brown..

I took two pictures in different lighting for you guys.. I do not know why but my pictures always look so washed out on here.. I only have my Samsung galaxy 4 to take pictures with..

EDIT: In pictures - they look exactly the same.. but there is a subtle difference.. also another note -- Kat Von D dries down to a matte finish a lot faster than Lime Crime.

thebloomroom

here is Riot on my lips (in different lighting) excuse the sloppy application.. I was super excited. This is with one coat:

It pulls orange-y on me but so does everything
sneaky.gif
.. For reference, I am NW20 in Mac.

I bought two Riots and both were not filled completely to the top with product.. I will take a picture of the tubes later tonight..
I doublechecked my Pansy from a month ago and it wasnt filled either ;( Sigh. In fact, it had gaps in the tube just from laying down for a few weeks. Ive only used it once!!

erine1881

I doublechecked my Pansy from a month ago and it wasnt filled either ;( Sigh. In fact, it had gaps in the tube just from laying down for a few weeks. Ive only used it once!!
No liquid lip product (lipstick or gloss) can be filled to the top. Otherwise it would squirt out when the cap/wand is put on.

Rebellefleur

sooo my order shipped already.. next day.. =O
Im very surprised thats never happened before with limecrime..
Ive also noticed they changed over postal carriers from the last time I ordered...
I have hope.... also international shipping wasnt even that much.. it was $6.95 flat rate for like 4 velvetines :)