Lime Crime Lipstick

MissElle12

I work tomorrow and I don't feel like stalking or putting up with the impending site issues. I think I'll just wait for the hype to die down or for IMATS NY to get them.
I don't blame you. I'm kind of scared for the site issues you guys speak of, as i still have not ordered from LC.
I got all my velvetines in store from Urban Outfitters. Easy breezy. After RiRi Fall, I have NO PATIENCE for website issues--it's 2015 dammit!! If push comes to shove I'll just have to get it at IMATS.

KrystalAnne

I think its gorgeous! This is the most excited I have been for a Velvetine

I think so, too. This seems like one of those shades that's going to come across different on many people. Can't wait to see more people wearing it.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissElle12

I got all my velvetines in store from Urban Outfitters. Easy breezy.
After RiRi Fall, I have NO PATIENCE for website issues--it's 2015 dammit!!
If push comes to shove I'll just have to get it at IMATS.
That's cool you got them at UO, no craziness involved.

IMATS seems so far though! You have patience :)

pretty_melody

I am kind of ok with not giving an exact date...because then not everyone will be on it at the exact time, unless everyone else is constantly stalking too. I just wanna catch it before it gets blasted. Does Doe usually announce on social media right when they put them up?
A lot of people are hyped up for this release. Im just not looking forward to all the website issuse. I Just want to be done with waiting and order the darn things already.

MissElle12

I think its gorgeous! This is the most excited I have been for a Velvetine
I think so, too. This seems like one of those shades that's going to come across different on many people. Can't wait to see more people wearing it.
I got all my velvetines in store from Urban Outfitters. Easy breezy. After RiRi Fall, I have NO PATIENCE for website issues--it's 2015 dammit!! If push comes to shove I'll just have to get it at IMATS.
That's cool you got them at UO, no craziness involved.  IMATS seems so far though! You have patience :)
Haha there's a lots of other pretty things coming out between now and April to keep me distracted! Hopefully limecrime gets their ish together and we can all get what we want without too many issues!

pretty_melody

Haha there's a lots of other pretty things coming out between now and April to keep me distracted! Hopefully limecrime gets their ish together and we can all get what we want without too many issues!
I hope so! I can't wait to get riot and to see what it looks like on everyone.

jaymuse

what time did the last ones release around? i know ive been stalking everyday and its gonna launch and im gonna miss it...
When Cashmere came out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (LC called it "black wednesday'), I was randomly up at like 12am pst stalking beauty IGs and came across someone who said it had just gone up around 9pm pst, then the site crashed, then the site came back up at like 12:15am pst and I was able to get mine

I didn't have an error with processing and shipping on that order. I ordered that Wednesday and got it the following Wednesday and that was over a holiday. The only web glitched I faced was not being able to put just 1 Cashmere in my cart, I had to put 2. But that wasn't really a problem for me lol ... I just took it as a sign I needed 2!
amuse.gif

breatheonbeat

looks like they sent riot out to a few people - #limecrimeriotgirl
not really feeling the swatches as much- I thought it would be more earthy and less of a cranberry. I think it will look like the redheaded girl on me; now I'm on the fence

thebloomroom

not really feeling the swatches as much- I thought it would be more earthy and less of a cranberry. I think it will look like the redheaded girl on me; now I'm on the fence
yeah it looks a lot more pink than i expected. im much darker than any of those girls though so hopefully it looks different

CarmenK

**stewwsssssss teeth**

I can't trust someone with no eyebrows though
girlhaha.gif

I'm skipping Riot, Its not as nice as I thought it would be and I like my Mac Taupe lipstick more anyways. Plus I don't have time to deal with any problems when it releases.
The Venus palette however is another story
eyelove.gif
I didn't pay it much attention but it has some really nice pigmented shades! I hope I can get my hands on it one day.
sigh.gif

Tashaboo

79dab506_Screenshot_2015-01-31-11-20-40.png
I might have to give this marshmallow a try. But was looking at @dupethat on instagram and they had a one great pics