Lime Crime Lipstick

dash4

I would share your story on LC's IG page each and every day until you get a response. They will respond QUICK because you would be publicly humiliating them.
They finally responded at the last minute.. Took awhile, but oh well.. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Yazmin

I definitely will be trying this combination!
1b1ab5d9_image.jpeg
Instagram: lippieluv_

slowlikehoney

Doe Deere hasn't even mentioned Riot since two weeks ago, lol. Like girl, did you forget about its release? Ugh.

ETA: Spoke too soon. This was part of her caption on one of her Instagram pics, "P.S. Riot isn't here yet, be patient it's worth it."

Shars

Doe Deere hasn't even mentioned Riot since two weeks ago, lol. Like girl, did you forget about its release? Ugh.

ETA: Spoke too soon. This was part of her caption on one of her Instagram pics, "P.S. Riot isn't here yet, be patient it's worth it."
She is a trip! You almost feel like she's delaying on purpose.

pretty_melody

Its annoying because she could at least give a freaken date. She says it's worth the wait, but now people are gonna be pissed. Not because they have to wait,but because they chose to plug the darn thing that it was coming the end of January five times a day and no courtesty to say when or at least an estimate. Im guessing that would take up too much of her vacation time.

dcarrington

I thought you were going to say she's a #@$%!! LOL!! Well I didn't even bother to check. I think I'll pick it up later on during another restock. In the mean time I am enjoying Superbowl pre-game festivities with the fam. Even though my Giants had a bad season this time around, Odell Beckham gave me PLENTY to cheer about. Just thought I'd share my admiration...HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!

Edit: I had a mouth watering pic of Odell Beckham but it didn't go thru. I guess that's just God covering me in the event hubby decided to take a look at my screen. LOL!

thebloomroom

its annoying because she said january! im just going to pay for shipping twice and get pansy from nastygal, at least it will get here on time lol

Shars

I thought you were going to say she's a #@$%!! LOL!! Well I didn't even bother to check. I think I'll pick it up later on during another restock. In the mean time I am enjoying Superbowl pre-game festivities with the fam. Even though my Giants had a bad season this time around, Odell Beckham gave me PLENTY to cheer about. Just thought I'd share my admiration...HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!

Edit: I had a mouth watering pic of Odell Beckham but it didn't go thru. I guess that's just God covering me in the event hubby decided to take a look at my screen. LOL!
Lol! I hate drama and she is just... I love my Utopia velvetine (which I got at 20% off during the Sephora VIB sale) and I don't plan to pay full price for any of the others I want if I can help it lol. So I'm hoping her booth at IMATS NY isn't absolute hell and I can get what I want there.

nt234

I'm annoyed. Doe kept mentioning the end of January for riot and kept saying that Venus would be back in stock "soon" and the closer it got to today, the less she mentioned it. I feel like I'm going to go crazy trying to get a hold of both items, and I won't even have time to plan for it. I haven't really had a bad experience with Limecrime, but this is just a hot mess.