Liquid Lipstick thread

erine1881

What's wrong with that company. The website is a joke because they are always OOS of EVERYTHING!!!!  Maybe their focus now is with trying to stock Ricky's NYC stores. But they don't even do a good job at that either. They should take a page out of the Colorpop business plan.
th_wallbash.gif
I know, right!? i ordered 2 of the colours thru another company, but it turns out one of them was OOS as well, so that sucks! They're supposed to be back i. Stock of all the liquid mattes this month, but exactly when i dunno. :sigh:

Vandekamp

I know, right!? i ordered 2 of the colours thru another company, but it turns out one of them was OOS as well, so that sucks! They're supposed to be back i. Stock of all the liquid mattes this month, but exactly when i dunno.
sigh.gif
That's what the owner says. She has already moved the date once. Since we are in December, why can't she give us a date now. I have to say I really liked how Melt handled the launch of Dark Room. She gave us the date AND the time. Imagine that. What a novel idea. Lol.

erine1881

That's what the owner says. She has already moved the date once. Since we are in December, why can't she give us a date now. I have to say I really liked how Melt handled the launch of Dark Room. She gave us the date AND the time. Imagine that. What a novel idea. Lol.
Mmmhmm

erine1881

I love this. I ordered Limecrime's Pansy last week when it was released. I wonder how close this is and 3 witches is to Pansy.
a4985aaf_image.jpeg
PR with 3 Witches. Hopefully Pansy is different from both of these (as i bought 2!). I'll post swatches comparing all 3 once my Pansy arrives.

CrimsonQuill157

PR with 3 Witches. Hopefully Pansy is different from both of these (as i bought 2!). I'll post swatches comparing all 3 once my Pansy arrives.
Man I hope Pretty Zombie gets their shit straightened out. I really want 3 Witches.

I now really want Purple Rain. Damn you and your good swatches.

CrimsonQuill157

Fyrinnae is coming out with a line of liquid lipsticks that look GORGEOUS.

Swatches: http://imgur.com/a/RlQh6

Source: /u/MAKEUP5EVER on reddit

erine1881

thefbomb

Man I hope Pretty Zombie gets their shit straightened out. I really want 3 Witches. I now really want Purple Rain. Damn you and your good swatches.
3 Witches is gorgeous, one of my fav lipsticks! I want Spellbook and that other pink one but I've given up

novocainedreams

What was the price lol
$12.50 I believe, and it's like 8ml? While a Velvetine is about 2.6(size of the tube is deceiving, lol). And KVD is about 6ml I think.

There's a super dark purple(OOS), medium purple(OOS), awesome blue, blue-green a red(OOS) and a dark red(OOS) almost identical to Wicked, and an orange. Dorian said a Black is coming, and probably other shades at some point.