Liquid Lipstick thread

nt234

For everyone interested, the LA splash ones go on sale later today (11/20)!
I don't know if I am going to be able to get any, I hope they stick around for a while but I'm not sure.
I had problems keeping the one (untamed) I wanted in my cart and the website crashing, so then I called customer service to place an order and they said that one was already sold out :( Hopefully I'll catch the restock.

Sandy072

I went into ulta yesterday to look at the NYX soft matte lip creams. It was uncivilized!! The display looked like the zombie apocalypse had hit. Unreal. Harmon had them but not Copenhagen or Transylvania which is what I was looking for. The hunt continues!

lipstickpd23

Lol, I'm embarrassed to say that I own over 500 regular lipsticks! As far as favorites, I'm going to have to go with the Kat Von D and Sephora brands. The standouts are... Sephora "Always Red" Sephora "Dark Berry" Kat Von D "Vampira" Kat Von D "L.U.V" Kat Von D "Armageddon"
WOW! I can't imagine 500 lipsticks!

Narwhalique

I ordered the NYX First Crush soft matte lip creams set when Ulta had their no minimum free shipping offer the other day. It contains Copenhagen, Istanbul and Prague, all shades I wanted! That's pretty awesome considering most sets like that don't work out for me because I'm only interested in one or two shades. Got $5 off, too!

erine1881

I've got the NYX liquid matte creams, LC velvetines, Pretty Zombie Cosmetics liquid lipsticks, Too Faced Melted lipsticks, OCC liptars, MAC Lipmixes and just ordered one of the lip paints from Girlactik.

Sandy072

I've got the NYX liquid matte creams, LC velvetines, Pretty Zombie Cosmetics liquid lipsticks, Too Faced Melted lipsticks, OCC liptars, MAC Lipmixes and just ordered one of the lip paints from Girlactik.
What's your thoughts on each? Any faves? I tried too faced melted nude the other day for the second time and it doesn't seem to last that long! Maybe it's just me.

donchica

I went into Sephora yesterday hoping to get Stila's Fiery, they were sold out so I got Hourglass liquid ls in Icon. Also got the lip liner. I'll post swatches soon. It's a very deep beautiful blood red.
heart.gif

sosandie

I went into Sephora yesterday hoping to get Stila's Fiery, they were sold out so I got Hourglass liquid ls in Icon. Also got the lip liner. I'll post swatches soon. It's a very deep beautiful blood red. :heart:
I love icon from hourglass I'm on my second One.

sosandie

[@]donchica I'd say 7 months I was on a red kick for a while and was wearing it 3 times a week almost.

donchica

donchica<br /> I'd say 7 months I was on a red kick for a while and was wearing it 3 times a week almost.
Oh I see. I think I may keep it for nights out since I have other reds I can use. Ive tried the lipliner with Kinky lipstick and its just all kinds of beautiful

alle685

Has anyone tried any of the liquid lipsticks from Magnolia Cosmetics? I've heard great things about them, I picked up one to try cause they are having 50% off their stuff now.

nikkisweets2010

Has anyone tried any of the liquid lipsticks from Magnolia Cosmetics? I've heard great things about them, I picked up one to try cause they are having 50% off their stuff now.
They have great makeup and their velour galore and ultra mattes lippies are pretty and long lasting.

Vandekamp

Is the Velour Galore liquid lipsticks from Magnolia Cosmetics a matte formula. I am considering Get it Girl.

Vandekamp

Did I totally miss the restock and sale from Dose of Color? I saw something about a Black Friday sale and I remembered that they had been OOS for months. I really wanted Merlot and especially Berry Me.

erine1881

Did I totally miss the restock and sale from Dose of Color? I saw something about a Black Friday sale and I remembered that they had been OOS for months. I really wanted Merlot and especially Berry Me.
Nope. You didn't miss anything.

Vandekamp

Nope. You didn't miss anything.
What's wrong with that company. The website is a joke because they are always OOS of EVERYTHING!!!! Maybe their focus now is with trying to stock Ricky's NYC stores. But they don't even do a good job at that either. They should take a page out of the Colorpop business plan.
th_wallbash.gif