Liquid Lipstick thread

NaniLovesMAC

Great list! I want, Trap, Midi, Donut, Bumble, Succulent and Pacific. But I'm going to buy one first, probably Pacific and try out the formula first.
My new and revised list now includes: Bunble Zipper Lychee Drive-In Mars Highball (maybe) Creeper Avenue Tulle HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif

Shars

My new and revised list now includes:

Bunble
Zipper
Lychee
Drive-In
Mars
Highball (maybe)
Creeper
Avenue
Tulle

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif
Our lists are more or less the same. My tentative list is:

Trap
Solow
Lychee/Drive-In
Mars/Highball
Succulent
Avenue
Limbo
Tulle

My maybes are:

1st Base
Bumble (which reminds me of LC Riot)
See Saw
Koala
Zipper
Buds

Vandekamp

Our lists are more or less the same. My tentative list is: Trap Solow Lychee/Drive-In Mars/Highball Succulent Avenue Limbo Tulle My maybes are: 1st Base Bumble (which reminds me of LC Riot) See Saw Koala Zipper Buds
You are right. I hope their supply meets the demand. Fingers crossed.

Shars

L-R: Seesaw, Koala (*switched on medium skin), Drive-In, Lychee, Zipper, Tulle, Limbo, Avenue, LAX!
*edited typo*

DILLIGAF

South Florida Ladies Ricky's NYC on Lincoln Rd is carrying LA Splash liquid lippies in store!!!! They also have testers out of all the colors that LA Splash is offering. So if you were curious about a color and wondered would it would look like on your skin tone before buying, hurry down and check them out. The display looked fresh. Like they put it out this week.

laurennnxox

South Florida Ladies Ricky's NYC on Lincoln Rd is carrying LA Splash liquid lippies in store!!!! They also have testers out of all the colors that LA Splash is offering. So if you were curious about a color and wondered would it would look like on your skin tone before buying, hurry down and check them out. The display looked fresh. Like they put it out this week. 
YES!!!!! Thank you for this heads up! I'm in tallahassee for school, but am going home to south florida for july 4th weekend! I'll have to make the trip. Even if to just see colors in person. I have a list I want to get but am nervous about how the colors actually look. Maybe even pick them up in store if they're in stock.

beauteblogueur

Got my Jeffree Star blue's today. Really impressed with the shipping, 10 days from ordering to receiving them in Oz is pretty great, especially for a small brand. Swatches:
2b66f19a_image.jpeg
Love them all. Jawbreaker's a crazy fun colour, Blue Velvet is such a rich vibrant blue and Abused is probably my fave. That purple tinge makes it really special and a bit more wearable than it might seem. I was going to do comparison swatches but the blues I have (OCC RX, LASplash Vindictive, Illamasqua Vendetta and MAC Matte Royal) aren't even close to being dupes for any of these.

thefbomb

I think I'm going to skip the colourpop ones, I haven't heard enough raves to justify paying in USD, paying duties (maybe) and $15 shipping. So I guess I'll just wait for the Kat ones or something else

pinkcrush

Does anyone here have LC Pansy??? Its on sale for $10 but Id like to see a swatch before ordering... Rave is on sale too on the LC website