Liquid Lipstick thread

pinkcrush

Ooooo can you swatch them all together? Pretty please!
Vintage, LUV, Como (t-b with flash)
b7662199_image.jpeg

pinkcrush

Ahhh thank you! Now I'm wondering if this is move like Rave from LC or something. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable going that light hmmm
Rave dried down seems like Como looks in the tube... When Como dries it's darker than u would think... Plus don't forget, I took those with the flash on lol... Personally I'd go with Como or Luv to play it safe... Rave looks a lot brighter in the swatches that I've seen, idk if that's ur thing or not...

Shars

Ahhh thank you! Now I'm wondering if this is move like Rave from LC or something. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable going that light hmmm
Como was way darker on me than Rave and has less of a white base. Rave kinda looked chalky but had more of a pinky white base. Como was just a lighter purple. I think it'll look gorgeous on you!

pinkcrush

Como was way darker on me than Rave and has less of a white base. Rave kinda looked chalky but had more of a pinky white base. Como was just a lighter purple. I think it'll look gorgeous on you!
Agreed! Como is definitely WOC friendly

SiobhanNahbois

I placed an order a couple weeks ago with LA Splash's Canadian distributor Biodermie. After a week, I only had the Paypal confirmation of the order so I emailed to ask if they had received it, when they could confirm shipping, etc. I did receive a kind and quick reply in which they told me they were waiting on an item to come in with their next shipment from the US. When I read about the terrible fire I knew that order was likely going to be cancelled. I read on the LA Splash FB page that they would be going through their orders and contacting customers when they were able to get their computer system up and running so I expected to hear something from Biodermie too.
Yesterday, I did get a notification but it was only from Paypal to notify me that the order payment had been reduced and partially refunded and the other part of it was now being shipped. I don't even know what item I will receive but judging by the cost of the shipment, it's only one of the three original items. My issue here is not with LA Splash because does lipstick really matter when a business just got hit with a disaster?
My issue is that Biodermie will not actively communicate with their customers unless you contact them. They have not personally emailed me again to tell me about why the order has been altered or what is being shipped out.
I'm just curious to know what others have experienced with Biodermie who also sell other cosmetic brands in the Canadian market.
I have had issue with them too, I placed my order on the 23rd and was going to email them this week about where my order was/what was going on but I noticed the partial refund had come through with the note saying it was for back ordered items.
the main thing that bugs me is that I had no idea I was waiting on backordered items, it didn't say that anywhere in the checkout process, and I didn't get an email after I ordered to tell me, I thought my order had been lost in the mail or worse was even starting to suspect I'd been ripped off.
I also have no idea what items out of my order I will actually be getting, which is very frustrating.
their communication is definitely an issue.

DMcG9

I have had issue with them too, I placed my order on the 23rd and was going to email them this week about where my order was/what was going on but I noticed the partial refund had come through with the note saying it was for back ordered items.
the main thing that bugs me is that I had no idea I was waiting on backordered items, it didn't say that anywhere in the checkout process, and I didn't get an email after I ordered to tell me, I thought my order had been lost in the mail or worse was even starting to suspect I'd been ripped off.
I also have no idea what items out of my order I will actually be getting, which is very frustrating.
their communication is definitely an issue.
Thanks for responding. It's not hard to email a customer to let them know you received their order and when they can expect items to be shipped (i.e. what's in stock). I am pretty sure most merchants can set up an automatic reply through Paypal to confirm items if they want (separate from the Paypal receipt).
I did receive my one item yesterday and I was surprised at which one made it through (it was Tiana. No Lovegood or Evil Queen for now).
The little receipt slip included a note about the LA Splash factory fire and Biodermie said they would keep me updated when more stock is replenished. Also, because I already paid transport fees, they'll waive them if I email their clerk if I choose to reorder the items that couldn't get fulfilled. Totally weird and a bit backward but at least I know they are honest and just need to get their communications together.

jaymuse

Yeah I'm not feeling Rave at all. I might try and swatch Como. I wasn't interested in it before, but the swatches
eyelove.gif

pinkcrush

Hey people, Stila is having a Summer 2015 collection sale, TODAY ONLY, offering 25% off items ONLY in the summer collection and Ebates is offering 4% cash back on ur purchase. If u were thinking about buying Como or Venezia here is ur opportunity to get a deal! Enter SUMMER25 at checkout to get the deal and use ur Ebates account if u have one for the cash back

jaymuse

Hey people, Stila is having a Summer 2015 collection sale, TODAY ONLY, offering 25% off items ONLY in the summer collection and Ebates is offering 4% cash back on ur purchase. If u were thinking about buying Como or Venezia here is ur opportunity to get a deal! Enter SUMMER25 at checkout to get the deal and use ur Ebates account if u have one for the cash back

Ordering now lol

Latest posts