Liquid Lipstick thread

Vandekamp

Hey people, Stila is having a Summer 2015 collection sale, TODAY ONLY, offering 25% off items ONLY in the summer collection and Ebates is offering 4% cash back on ur purchase. If u were thinking about buying Como or Venezia here is ur opportunity to get a deal! Enter SUMMER25 at checkout to get the deal and use ur Ebates account if u have one for the cash back
What do you recommend I buy?

jaymuse

Ur gonna order Como right??? It's gonna look gorgeous on u
I got Como, Amalfi, and Bella. Shipping was free above $50 and my Total came out to $49.50. But Stila still hooked ya girl up and shipping was free! And I got eBates too so I am one happy girl right now!

Thanks so much for the tip on the sale and the swatches of Como!

thefbomb

My PZC order of Vamp and Sea Witch should be here soon and I'm so pumped. It cleared customs today and went to a sorting facility, I'm really hoping they deliver it tomorrow!

lipstickandbows

I was the one who was originally worried about my PZC order. I received my lipstick about 3 days after I received the paypal processing notice, so I was worried for no reason! Sea Witch is probably my favorite purchase to date. In fact, I am kicking myself because I should have ordered more than one lipstick! Sea witch is the perfect matte blue which stayed on for about 6.5 hours, after eating and drinking, and at the end it STILL looked like it was freshly applied. I am CRAZY impressed that it stayed on longer than my KVD. As soon as I save up the money, I am going to order like 5 of their other colors. I'm super stoked that my order worked out and I found my new holy grail liquid lipstick!

butterflyeyes

Was going through my little liquid lipstick collection and realized I seem to have a thing for this type of shade.
3b00d557_image.jpeg
L to R: MUFE Aqua Rouge #3, OFRA Mocha, and KVD Lolita. :sigh:

thefbomb

I was the one who was originally worried about my PZC order. I received my lipstick about 3 days after I received the paypal processing notice, so I was worried for no reason! Sea Witch is probably my favorite purchase to date. In fact, I am kicking myself because I should have ordered more than one lipstick! Sea witch is the perfect matte blue which stayed on for about 6.5 hours, after eating and drinking, and at the end it STILL looked like it was freshly applied. I am CRAZY impressed that it stayed on longer than my KVD. As soon as I save up the money, I am going to order like 5 of their other colors. I'm super stoked that my order worked out and I found my new holy grail liquid lipstick!
Oooh Sea Witch and Vamp were delivered to me and are waiting for me now...can't wait to try them on. You should try 3 Witches, its GORGEOUS

stormborn

Was going through my little liquid lipstick collection and realized I seem to have a thing for this type of shade.
3b00d557_image.jpeg
L to R: MUFE Aqua Rouge #3, OFRA Mocha, and KVD Lolita. :sigh:
Because they are gorgeous!
Oooh Sea Witch and Vamp were delivered to me and are waiting for me now...can't wait to try them on. You should try 3 Witches, its GORGEOUS 
Girl that blue is awesome on you. I wanna see it paired with silver sparkles!

stephshopaholic

You have to get black cat and 3 witches! Pretty zombie are my favorite liquid lipsticks too. I have sea witch black cat 3 wirches zombettie and dahlia I still need to get blue moon potion #9 and vamp.

Vandekamp

My new and revised list now includes:

Bunble
Zipper
Lychee
Drive-In
Mars
Highball (maybe)
Creeper
Avenue
Tulle

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif