MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I PM'd you! I am willing to help our international MAC addicts....

Thanks - that's so sweet of you to led us international peeps a helping hand!

DollyGirl92

see I like the shape of the jars, but I don't like the less amount same price. I don't get why you'd complain you have too much! people sell samples so you may aswell give a sample away or sell it or something rather than ruin it for everyone else
ssad.gif

haha I sound like a kid in primary school complaining the naughty kid ruined it for everyone else

LisaOrestea

I don't mind the shape of the new jars, and if they had reduced the price then I wouldn't be as annoyed about it BUT I m really OCD about my makeup storage and I hate that my pigment draw will now look weird and mismatched
ssad.gif

PlatinumV

I've just received 4 new pigments. 1 old jar and 3 new. Ok, let's say... the jar is nice, it is a tiny version of foundation and enamel jar but... less product for higher price? Are we joking?
Really, I am hoping no one has written to MAC saying pigment jars were too big...

Shadowy Lady

I can offer to do CP's as well except that MAC is more expensive in Canada than the US and shipping out of here to Europe is also quite pricey ($12-$15). If you're willing to pay for that message me
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

I don't mind the new jars. I really like how clear and shiny the plastic is...you can see the pigment/glitter color much better. But, I am pissed off about no price reduction. I actually sent MAC a complaint about the jar change.

GlamQueen21

I even e-mailed MAC about the pigment change as well. I'm still unsure if I want to purchase all three pigments in this collection.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I don't mind the new jars. I really like how clear and shiny the plastic is...you can see the pigment/glitter color much better. But, I am pissed off about no price reduction. I actually sent MAC a complaint about the jar change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I even e-mailed MAC about the pigment change as well. I'm still unsure if I want to purchase all three pigments in this collection.

i also wrote to mac about the jar change and lack of price reduction. butgot some crappy bog standard reply about it saying they were looking into it. yes looking into making more money out of us!
tong.gif

PlatinumV

It is so strange for me to read this. Here, no one would write to a company complaining, just because no companies would even pay attention tu customers... USA is a great Contry!

kiss

It's so stupid because pigments were supposed to be pro products meant for artists who need lots of product!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumV
It is so strange for me to read this. Here, no one would write to a company complaining, just because no companies would even pay attention tu customers... USA is a great Contry!

i'm form the uk and i complained! and believe me there are many people here that like to complain... however alot are not justified!
tong.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm form the uk and i complained! and believe me there are many people here that like to complain... however alot are not justified!
tong.gif

If I'm not happy with the way that I'm treated as a paying customer, I always complain - it helps products and services get better both for myself and others.

Lauli

Quote:
How about this...people who are willing to take CPs, send me a PM, and I'll compile a master list. Then we can post it in a conspicuous place so the international people know who to contact to get their goodies. I think that will help keep the deal-making outside of this thread, and cut down on the worrying.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I PM'd you! I am willing to help our international MAC addicts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I can offer to do CP's as well except that MAC is more expensive in Canada than the US and shipping out of here to Europe is also quite pricey ($12-$15). If you're willing to pay for that message me
smiles.gif

Thank you all so much! You are really wonderful for offering to do that
th_worship.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I just bought Vanilla pigment in its old packaging this weekend at a cco,it is so gorgeous!

isn't it to die for!?!?!? Quote:
people actually wrote in to mac saying the jars were too big?! for goodness sakes! i know a few people on specktra commented saying they'd never use a whole jar of pigment which is fine. share it with a friend perhaps. but it's so frustrating that mac have listened to the people who didn't realise just what good value the pigments were!

stupid people!!! Quote:

i'm glad you wrote them! the more people write them about it the more they may realize what morons they were for changing them in the first place!

banana1234

Quote:
tong.gif

sometimes i think all that people in england do is complain

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234

lol I don't why this made me laugh.

I don't really ever bother complaining because I feel like I am just being ignored with "sorry but there's nothing we could do about that".

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234

americans do the same!

elegant-one

^
lol.gif

We got a really good tasting pizza yesterday, (usually I complain if it sucks) so I told them what a great tasting pizza it was this time.

I'm hoping that makes up for my complaining....which I do
girlhaha.gif

GlamYOURUs

Watch out for your local CCOs girls and guys, they NOW have all the old pigments jars!!! I went to mine yday and I was sooo surprised to see perm, LE and pro pigments at my CCO! I was in pigment heaven! I haven't picked up any yet but I may look into it. And perhaps by all my pigments back that I sold off.
lol.gif

Oh and the price is them for the full old jars are $13.75
Can't beat that!
greengrin.gif