MAC - All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Discussion

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
The brow pencil is quite good. It's relatively dark for being for blondes, so it's good for doing a stronger/very defined brow. I don't know chickatthegym if you would consider it too dark or not, it depends how much colour you want. I think this should last longer than the other mac brow pencil. It sucks again that a good product (especially one like this that you go through regularly) is LE.

They're perm baby ;D

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I can't rave enough about this collection! All Races is so amazing shadow, it is purrrrfect!! This could be the next one I hit pan on. I have never bought an eyeshadow backup, but when I put this on today the option crossed my mind - it was that good! Also I love love love Banshee and Showstopper! I cannot believe that these shadows haven't got anymore fans, they are superb!

What combinations are you wearing with All Races? TIA
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
They're perm baby ;D

The MA at my counter said they are LE?
th_dunno.gif
But I hope she was mistaken!!
winkiss.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
What combinations are you wearing with All Races? TIA
smiles.gif

I've used it just once since I got this few days ago, but I put it all over my lid with Banshee on my crease and lined my upper lashline on the outer corner with Showstopper. It was very neutral but so pretty!
smiles.gif
I think it's going to look very good with many different colours like Shale, Satin Taupe, Hypnotizing, Copperplate (well, any cool purples will do and taupes as well as neutral/cool browns). It could be a good matte highlighter with shimmery purple looks, or to blend out harsh lines. Very versatile in my opinion!
yes.gif
And it seemed from that one use to be a very good matte, pigmented and easy to work with. I love these shadows!
drools.gif
I need to try Banshee on my lid so I could get the sparkles to show.

Ejka

I only bought Banshee and All Races and I love them both. I usually use them exactly as PinkBasset described. All Races on the lid, Banshee in the crease and a dark brown e/s in the outer V and upper lashline (I don't have Showstopper and I usually use Buckwheat). I often add a bit of Ego in the tearduct area and Whistle to highlight.

The simplest 'three-minute look' I've done with All Races was to put it on the entire lid and the some Vex in and above the crease plus loads of mascara.

And I agree that the best or at least the most obvious choices and taupes, mauves, browns and some pinks (apart from the colours mentioned, I've used it with Shale, Style snob and Of Summer).

LMD84

i am still sad that i have not got the brown pigment.... so i am hoping that i can get it in a cco in florida. that way i won't feel bad about buying it when it costs me less money than buying it in the uk!

TeresitaMC

I also wish I could have gotten Rich Life
ssad.gif
I decided against it but still want it. With the changes, it made it feel less worthy to spend a chunk on one product. It sure looks pretty to this day, though
drools.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
I also wish I could have gotten Rich Life
ssad.gif
I decided against it but still want it. With the changes, it made it feel less worthy to spend a chunk on one product. It sure looks pretty to this day, though
drools.gif

yes, i feel exactly the same as you!

InspiredBlue

My Equality is here, sort of. Mom sent it "signed for" ("Since it was such an expensive lipstick"
lol.gif
), so now I have to drag myself through the snow to the post office counter in a supermarket way too far away from home.
th_wallbash.gif

bubbleheart

I didnt buy anything from this collection when it came out - the whole theme didnt really appeal to me and temptalias pictures made equality look way too whitish so I just dismissed the whole thing. Then last week I was shopping around at MAC craving a new nude lipstick and was just swatching everything in sight and fell in love with one and noticed it was equality. They had about 2 left in stock and wow - such a perfect sheer nude. Chalk up another LE love for me.

PinkBasset

I have only couple of freckles of my own, and I find them so cute that I figured it wouldn't hurt to cheat and create couple more!
winks.gif
I hope it will look natural.

Nzsallyb

i love penultimate brow, gives me perfect eye brows. i use showstopper, all races and universal mix regularly. i have the chance to get rich life pigment? should i? hmm, let me go see swatches.....

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i love penultimate brow, gives me perfect eye brows. i use showstopper, all races and universal mix regularly. i have the chance to get rich life pigment? should i? hmm, let me go see swatches.....

This collexn has shown up at my CCO and is gorgeous. I bought a Universal Mix and seriously contemplated Rich Life. I think it is an underrated collection overall...