MAC - All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Discussion

dreamer246

I can't remember what this collection was about, but if it was the one with Showstopper e/s then I do love that product a lot.
greengrin.gif
It works as an awesome outer-V color.
heart.gif

dreamer246

I know, Showstopper is hot stuff. And it looks so much better than a black e/s in the Outer V (personal preference).
winks.gif

LMD84

i didn't get one thing from this collection if i recall correctly! i still want the two new pigments though...

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I know, Showstopper is hot stuff. And it looks so much better than a black e/s in the Outer V (personal preference).
winks.gif

yes.gif

Misoxx

I LOVED equality lipstick from this collection. Its my HG Nude. I'm almost ran out, so I'm hoping they repromote this. hopehope.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i didn't get one thing from this collection if i recall correctly! i still want the two new pigments though...

Universal Mix is nice. The Rich Life seems a little boring, like too many other brownish tan piggies I have seen before. I guess if you have White Gold you can live without Universal Mix. And the decreased jar size on the piggies is suck-tastic.

PinkBasset

I think Rich Life is a great pigment! It's a bold rich medium-dark brown with gold flecks in it, it makes a lovely smoky eye on its own.
yes.gif

Universal Mix on the other hand was a skip for me, somewhat chalky when swatching and very sheer.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I think Rich Life is a great pigment! It's a bold rich medium-dark brown with gold flecks in it, it makes a lovely smoky eye on its own.
yes.gif

Universal Mix on the other hand was a skip for me, somewhat chalky when swatching and very sheer.

You know, I swatched it again and it is pretty cool. I just have too many that are sort of bronze or metallic but this one is pretty.