MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

bulbasaur359

I'd love to be able to find the lippies. Any idea how to find a CCO? I live in So.Cal. so there's got to be one somewhere. TIA!

bulbasaur359

Derp lol. Thank you. I wonder if the one at orange is still there. I remember when it was a date place, now it's outlets. Imma have to check it out.
smiles.gif

OhSoJaded

Derp lol. Thank you. I wonder if the one at orange is still there. I remember when it was a date place, now it's outlets. Imma have to check it out.
smiles.gif
the one at what used to be the block? it's still there, inside off saks. I go there all the time! There's also one n Ontario and a couple in SD. I haven't seen any of these lippies there yet

bulbasaur359

Oh, it's inside off Saks. That's good to know as it doesn't show up on the online directory. I have a 15 month old so didn't want to go there and it be closed. She's great with shopping tho. Did you see any good lippies the last time you were there? Btw, is the CCO worth it? I am really hoping so as I'm gonna check it out soon. Thanks so much for your info.

OhSoJaded

Oh, it's inside off Saks. That's good to know as it doesn't show up on the online directory. I have a 15 month old so didn't want to go there and it be closed. She's great with shopping tho. Did you see any good lippies the last time you were there? Btw, is the CCO worth it? I am really hoping so as I'm gonna check it out soon. Thanks so much for your info.
I haven't been to the Orange CCO in about a month, so the selection may have changed since then. I'm hoping to make time to drop by this weekend when I visit my parents, so I'll update you if I do. If there's a particular shade you're looking for, you can call them and they'll let you know. Here's their contact info http://www.simon.com/mall/tenantdetail.aspx?id=1236&tid=59846&let=t

Honestly, CCOs are hit or miss. It all depends on how soon you're there after they get a new shipment in. The last time I was there, I bought a few of the 222 brushes (thank goodness! So sad they d/c'd them!).

bulbasaur359

Cool, thank you for the info. I don't live really far from there. I still can't get over the fact that the Block that I remember is gone. I went on my second date with my husband there lol. I looked at the directory and there seems to be good stores there. I will have to visit. Thank you so much again for your help.

I cannot understand the hype for the Flamingo lipstick. So, I have bought it from Ebay for a high price and the color is to light and rosy...
So don`t worry, if you don`t have this lipstick ;)
Kisses

OhSoJaded

I don't own Flamingo but I wish I did. My cousin has it and I've tried it before and loved it....just not to the point of paying ridiculous evilbay prices for it.

I think the lippie is worth it if you paid regular retail for it.

rockin

I know this is an old thread now, but I just saw these pics of Iris Apfel's apartment, and thought I'd share, as it gives a little more insight into her style http://amydanielson.tumblr.com/post/30977148575/blueiswrongforroses-iris-apfels-exuberant

Fiberluver

I know this is an old thread now, but I just saw these pics of Iris Apfel's apartment, and thought I'd share, as it gives a little more insight into her style http://amydanielson.tumblr.com/post/30977148575/blueiswrongforroses-iris-apfels-exuberant
Rockin,

Thanks for posting!

What an interesting person!

CartoonChic

Those are great pictures. Her home is so colorful.

I was able to get Robin's Egg today thanks to Zazzle, and Party Parrot last month thanks to angieangel. Please PM if anyone has a Pink Pigeon to sell or trade!

martiangurll

Nice find. I wonder, is she wearing Scarlet Ibis in that first picture???