MAC Ardent Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

We know there will be anew collection coming soon going by the name Ardent. We shall find out very soon what this collection contains.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ooh, I can't wait for more info
pompom.gif

OctoberViolet

Hmmmm. Got my interest up. I look forward to finding out more information on this collection.

We know there will be anew collection coming soon going by the name Ardent. We shall find out very soon what this collection contains.

Leven

[h=2]Definition of ARDENT[/h] 1
: characterized by warmth of feeling typically expressed in eager zealous
support
or activity <ardent proponents of the bill>

: fiery, hot <an ardent sun>

: shining, glowing <ardent eyes>

Warm and Cozy version 2.0? o_O

Is it terrible that I had to google Ardent to make sure I knew what it meant? lol

LMD84

whatever it is i shall look forward to more info! i am thinking it will be one of the boxing day collections that come out :)

GlamQueen21

I googled Ardent to see what it means and it sounds like there are going to be some bold colors in this collection.

paparazziboy

in the face chart i saw it had STRADA blush im super excited if that is true since its been discontinued. 2 of my friends got charts in the update book i get to see them in person in a few weeks

Hersheykisseslv

I wonder if they'll bring back the naked honey salve under a new name
sigh.gif
. Anyways I want to see some bold and rich shades because those are what I wear; I can't wait to hear more on this!

LMD84

in the face chart i saw it had STRADA blush im super excited if that is true since its been discontinued. 2 of my friends got charts in the update book i get to see them in person in a few weeks
ooohh now i would quite like strada - it's a nice matte one that could be nice on my nc20 skin. :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
ooohh now i would quite like strada - it's a nice matte one that could be nice on my nc20 skin. :) 

It is a wonderful neutral shade to use as a contour on fair skin. It's not too heavy, so the effect is subtle. It was one of my favourite blushes until they took it away...

GlamQueen21

Strada blush is coming back? YAY! So happy for the ones that love Strada blush. I might have to get one! I've had my eyes on it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.