MAC Ardent Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_aiken

Lou, I bought mine on QVC with the easy pay. It was the best investment I have made in years. In the long run it has saved me alot of money because I no longer need expensive treatment products and my skin has never looked better. I will be 50 soon and don't look much over 35.

argh you are killing me! i am not sure if i should buy one from qvc because they have it on easy pay where i pay four months in a row interest free. that could be a way of spreading the cost i guess. but i am always uneasy about buying things on 'credit' like that.

mac_aiken

I agree with Liba. New Fixation is amazing. I use it mostly as a blush and it looks great on my uber pale skin. I am still experimenting with eye looks with this one.

For everyone who was wishing for a red blush and a red shadow, New Fixation pigment from Stylishly Yours is your product. It's a touch on the blue side, but other than that, it's got an excellent texture, near matte when applied heavily, but with a subtle pearl that becomes more obvious when applied lightly or buffed into the skin. It's eye safe (which is what made me snap it up), but it's great as a blush for that doll-like or 18th century look. Not too bright or too deep.

I really couldn't understand why people weren't snapping it up and raving about it here on Specktra when the collection came out. If I ever actually finish a bottle of pigment, it'll be this one.

LMD84

Lou, I bought mine on QVC with the easy pay. It was the best investment I have made in years. In the long run it has saved me alot of money because I no longer need expensive treatment products and my skin has never looked better. I will be 50 soon and don't look much over 35.
well you will be pleased to know that i made the purchase! i bought one yesterday and now can't wait for it to arrive! i want to look forever young! and i would have never guessed you were nearly 50!!

liba

well you will be pleased to know that i made the purchase! i bought one yesterday and now can't wait for it to arrive! i want to look forever young! and i would have never guessed you were nearly 50!!
Congrats on your purchase. I'm another one who is glad I bought a Clairsonic and has been able to ditch all the extraneous masks and exfoliators except for if I feel like amusing myself with a little spa-at-home night.

Another thing about using it, that's appropriate for a MAC discussion thread, is that with just some moisturizing, you can really get some wonderful effects from your blush, highlighters and bronzers (especially Mineralize products that might have made your pores look big beforehand), since you'll probably not need as much foundation or any foundation at all underneath. Most of the time, I just use a little Careblend or MCLP if anything, and I'm good to go!

LMD84

Congrats on your purchase. I'm another one who is glad I bought a Clairsonic and has been able to ditch all the extraneous masks and exfoliators except for if I feel like amusing myself with a little spa-at-home night.

Another thing about using it, that's appropriate for a MAC discussion thread, is that with just some moisturizing, you can really get some wonderful effects from your blush, highlighters and bronzers (especially Mineralize products that might have made your pores look big beforehand), since you'll probably not need as much foundation or any foundation at all underneath. Most of the time, I just use a little Careblend or MCLP if anything, and I'm good to go!
awesome!! i shall have to start trying different thinsg with my face routine then :)

martiangurll

Well I am ardently hoping for more information on this and Twilight Falls, but honestly I can't even keep the Oct & Nov collections straight that we already know about. Is this scheduled for December or next year???

panther27

Well,guess what,there IS no ardent collection.Someone must've gotten mixed up because the only things with ardent in them is the metal x's in gareth pugh collection and the metal x collection dec 26.Sorry to report!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well,guess what,there IS no ardent collection.Someone must've gotten mixed up because the only things with ardent in them is the metal x's in gareth pugh collection and the metal x collection dec 26.Sorry to report!

Why be sorry? I'll be too broke from all the other collections to miss this one! And thank you VERY much for all the work you've done getting us the colour stories. I feel like I'm dreaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.