sss215

[h=2]Definition of ARDENT[/h] 1
: characterized by warmth of feeling typically expressed in eager zealous
support
or activity <ardent proponents of the bill>

: fiery, hot <an ardent sun>

: shining, glowing <ardent eyes>

Warm and Cozy version 2.0? o_O

Is it terrible that I had to google Ardent to make sure I knew what it meant? lol
return of the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask???? that would be amazing!!! it gives you as feeling of warmth when you use it and you get a nice glow after . would be nice if it came back. I would seriously take 2.

singer82

Strada was my first ever MAC blush and was for a long time! I've gotten into face products more now but I reach for it the most. It's such a nice subtle natural blush. It's so awesome when you pair it with dramatic eyes or lips. I might have to back it up.

OctoberViolet

I'm very interested in Strada blush. I can't believe I knew nothing about it. WTF is wrong with me?
th_wallbash.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Strada was my first ever MAC blush and was for a long time! I've gotten into face products more now but I reach for it the most. It's such a nice subtle natural blush. It's so awesome when you pair it with dramatic eyes or lips. I might have to back it up.
Mine too. I was always hesitant to wear blush, since I was afraid of getting blown cheeks or of looking like I had dirt on my face, but this made a wonderful, easy transition. So incredibly classy looking and I absolutely agree, a perfect match for when you're doing a dramatic eye or (especially) lip colour.

User38

Strada is one of my staples too.. when I heard it was being dcd, I bought 4 bus.. lol.

but wait wait.. it's coming back, along with bone beige, taupe, and possibly a revised version of Emote.. not absolutely sure, but so far that was the last info I got. It's a whole sculpting line!!

Mac-Guy

Strada is one of my staples too.. when I heard it was being dcd, I bought 4 bus.. lol.

but wait wait.. it's coming back, along with bone beige, taupe, and possibly a revised version of Emote.. not absolutely sure, but so far that was the last info I got. It's a whole sculpting line!!
Yes please!!!!! :encore:

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
Guess I'll be stocking up on lots of blushes next year!!! And I ain't complaining.
drools.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

Excellent idea! I love using products to give a more sculpted look, but I prefer them neutral, like Strada or Bone Beige, not brown/ gold.

HOTasFCUK

Wait is this an all blush collection or we don't know yet? Remember when MAC did that large release of all sheertone shimmer blushes?? Loved that and they need to bring back the ones i missed out on like Joyous!

LMD84

ah i see! very cool! :) thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.