MAC Art Supplies Discussion

Janice

I can't wait to see product images for this one. New eye and lip products sound sexay.
greengrin.gif

panther27

I am definately getting all of the pearlglides and most of the gps
yes.gif
What great news to have,it's kinda like Christmas today!

GlamQueen21

YES!!!!!!! More GPS!!!!! I've missed out on Style Black's but now I can finally get them!! Also, the pearlglides are so going to be mine!!

gildedangel

I am so picking up the black GPS this time, and I am super excited about the lipstains! They are in marker form though; hopefully they won't be prone to drying out quickly.

Miss QQ

I'm excited about the pearlglide intense eyeliner. Are they the same as the pearlglide eyeliners? The new ones do not have any description about the colour of the glitter.
hmm.gif
I hope they are as lovely as the old ones which I adore.
love.gif

iaisha26

Holy greasepaint sticks batman! I'm getting every singe one, so looking forward to this collection.

abbyquack

With a name like Art Supplies, I'd have loved to have seen some new brushes
ssad.gif
But I guess some new GPS will be a good consolation prize.

iheartmakeup

the new lipstains sound awesome, I think I'm more excited for them than the GPS (and I'm really excited about the GPS!
greengrin.gif
)

elle25

New pearlglides and gps colours?? 2 major thumbs up from me!! I'm in love with both of them and, as long as that info stay the same, I'll be getting them all
greengrin.gif

SmokeSignal16

Woot! My MA was a little off he thought it was February but oh well I still get my GPS!!! Yay this is such great news to log on too! I just got off of work like a little over an hour ago. I plan on getting all of the GPS with maybe some backups of some of them and then the liners are a big yes also for me! I too wonder if these are like our beloved Pearlglide liners?

Hypathya

I'm really excited for the GPS's!!! I dreamed with them ever since Style Black!!!

The Pearlglide liners sound yummy!!! And the lipstain markers sound so promising!!!

LMD84

now this is sounding like an awesome collection! i am super excited for the lip stains, gps' and pearlglides!!!

Krasevayadancer

Hopping on the greasepaint stick love train. I keep V in my bag for quick after-work smoky eyes. Greasepaint Sticks > Shadesticks