MAC Art Supplies Discussion

Leven

Greasies!
th_DANCE.gif

I didnt any from the two collections they were just released in because i didnt know if they would pop up again, but now that they are comign in more colors, I will definately pick up a few. I might even abandon getting all the shadesticks from Warm and Cozy except for the Warm and Cozy colored one. But who am i kidding, im a sucker for eyeshadow pens.
cutey.gif

SakurasamaLover

th_happy1.gif

New Pearlglides!! and more intense! I hope the black one is like Feline but with the same staying powr as pearlglides.

About the GPS it's rally great, but I don't think there will be a need to stack up on them. It will probably become perm soon or at least a regular repromote from now on.

elegant-one

Why yes - duh! New Brushes are a MUST for a collection called Art Supplies!

How about an artsy medium makeup/travel bag - like Chanels???

capmorlovesmac

I always read NAIL Art Supplies collection instead of MAC Art Supplies collection.
lol.gif
th_crazy2.gif

Ohh new GPS sound fab as well as new Pearlglide liners!
th_happy1.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
^ cause you're a nail polish addict - that's why
smiles.gif

true.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

And now even nail art addict! I just got 5000 little white crystal bow (like the hello kitty bow) shaped rhinestones. What to do if thats the only amount available, right?
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
true.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

And now even nail art addict! I just got 5000 little white crystal bow (like the hello kitty bow) shaped rhinestones. What to do if thats the only amount available, right?
lol.gif

they sound really cute!
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
Greasies!
th_DANCE.gif

I love greasies, too, except for in my T-zone.
Put me in a cave and I swear my face would shine the way out.

Anywhoo, bring on the greasies, perfect for the summer.

Shadowy Lady

I will prob get most of the GPS. I have colours similar to most pearlglides (is that what they were called?) but will have to see them in person.

Finally some MAC collex to get excited about
smiles.gif

MzzRach

The pearlglides are so gorgeous, if only they did not smudge so terribly on me.

Will check out the GPS for sure, I did not get anything from Style Black.

caramel_geek

pearlglide do not smudge on me at all. it's the most smudge-proof eyeliner for me (so is mufe aqua eyes)

heart.gif
pearlglides
th_e2cloud9.gif

Mabelle

im SO feeling the new gps shades. i want to see swatches to get a real feel for these, especially as they are all "blackened" colours.

im not a fan of pearlglides. I got a couple when they last came out and hardly reach for them. the glitter doesnt show. they look like anyother crappy liner and are a bit scratchy.

the lipstain pens... ehhh i duno. i feel like they might be drying and bleed.

pmjc69

This collection will surely be an expensive one for me. SO so excited for the GPS and pearglide. this is going to be amazing.

bgajon

th_happy1.gif
This is me over this collection. I LOOOOVE pearlglide eye liners and don't even get me started on the gps.
I'm already saving up for this collection becuase it will certainly be an expensive one for me.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I'm excited about the pearlglide intense eyeliner. Are they the same as the pearlglide eyeliners? The new ones do not have any description about the colour of the glitter.
hmm.gif
I hope they are as lovely as the old ones which I adore.
love.gif

th_DANCE.gif
So excited about this one
smiles.gif

And maybe the pearlglide intense liners are like the ones we know w/o the glitter? From the description they have sparkles.

SmileyfacedPen

Ahh, hello dear Specktra. I have been away for so long (seriously, the last MAC thing I bought was a DG creme, everything after was so boring to me), but between the lip stains in this collection, the Lilly Pulitzer collection, and Spring Color Forecast... I'm hooked again.

I just LOVE lip stain pens. I have one by Joe Fresh and I totally love it. I never tried a greasepaint stick, but I like the sounds of Charred Mauve and Greengrease.

MzFit

I love this collecion I have a ton of time to save up for it I want all the GPS and love the lip stains probably get 3-4 of them. As long as no MSF's come out after Warm & Cozy I am going to do a no buy until this collection or at least attempt too. LOL
smiles.gif

lilibat

I wonder if Undercurrent is going to be the same colour as the Sea Me Shadestick (which is identical to the MUFE 12L aquaeyes). I use those for my eyebrows since it is dead on for the teal roots in my hair. In fact I sometimes use an old, kind of dried Sea Me that is too hard for face use as a 'tween stick for colouring my roots in my bangs.

Kayraphat

Ok ... ahem MAC are you kidding?? ECONOMIC MELTDOWN , HEYY!!! Putting 2 new (well mostly - greasepaints just had 3 colours and they really look weak and unnecessary compared to those) and 1 widely loved collection after releasing a 4 parted eyes lips face cheeks collection !!!

Bankrupt is the right word.

Here is what I want.

Greasepaint Stick

Greengrease Blackened forest green
Zinc Zone Dark gunmetal (Limited Edition)
Slick Black True carbon black (Limited Edition)
Dirty Blackened taupe with pearl (Limited Edition)
Brown, Now Blackened burgundy (Limited Edition)
Below Ground Blackened bronze (Limited Edition)
Uniformly Blue Blackened navy (Limited Edition)
Charred Mauve Blackened violet (Limited Edition)

And those too...

Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker
Stylesetter Hot pink (Limited Edition)
Tomorrow’s Coral Mid-tone blue red (Limited Edition)
Runway Ripened Berry plum red (Limited Edition)

Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner
Undercurrent Blue teal (Limited Edition)