MAC Art Supplies Discussion

GlamQueen21

Yesterday I used Undercurrent p/g and fell in love with it again. I did Style Snob all over the lid, One-Off and Rated "R" mixed together on the outer lid, Sassy Grass e/s over both One-Off and Rated "R", Satin Taupe in the inner crease, Parrot on the outer crease, Cool Heat on the outer V, and used a little bit of Evening Aura as highlight and used Sand & Sun over Evening Aura. That is the reason why I need a couple of backups of Undercurrent! The other day, I have used Undercurrent and Designer Purple! They are so pretty together!

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Yesterday I used Undercurrent p/g and fell in love with it again. I did Style Snob all over the lid, One-Off and Rated "R" mixed together on the outer lid, Sassy Grass e/s over both One-Off and Rated "R", Satin Taupe in the inner crease, Parrot on the outer crease, Cool Heat on the outer V, and used a little bit of Evening Aura as highlight and used Sand & Sun over Evening Aura. That is the reason why I need a couple of backups of Undercurrent! The other day, I have used Undercurrent and Designer Purple! They are so pretty together!

Ohhhh sounds pretty!!! I think I will bust out the Starflash tomorrow for school with pearlglides!
greengrin.gif

Anneri

Things like that happen to me all the time!
That's the reason I'll definitaly make an excel-list of what I have today! (I'm sick at home - so I can spend my time playing with my MU!)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
Things like that happen to me all the time!
That's the reason I'll definitaly make an excel-list of what I have today! (I'm sick at home - so I can spend my time playing with my MU!)

yeah well i have an ecell file that hubby made for me with all my mac products listed on it! for some reason in my mind the only 2 p/g's i had were rave and bankroll
th_dunno.gif
silly me!

jazm1n3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i forgot i even owned undercurrent liner! doh!
nope.gif
i found it the other day when sharpening all my pencils!

Noo... how can you forgot about Undercurrent? I LOVE it to bits and I try not to use it too often because i don't want to run out
tong.gif

Undercurrent is one of my fave MAC items
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazm1n3s
Noo... how can you forgot about Undercurrent? I LOVE it to bits and I try not to use it too often because i don't want to run out
tong.gif

Undercurrent is one of my fave MAC items
smiles.gif

i know! i'm a dope! esp because i freaking love the liner too!
tong.gif
but it's always good to discover something you forgot you had!
smiles.gif

marajode

My Brown, Now GPS has been getting a lot of love these days, first with the "in the groove" MES trio (that middle color), and now with the Vainglorious shadow.
This has been one of my faves from the collection, well, along with Almost Noir, and Undercurrent.
yes.gif

laylalovesmac

I wish I had purchased more from this collection when it came out! Although, I've since gotten the stuff I wanted. Uniformly Blue and Greengrease. Also really wanted Black Line and Undercurrent but they're being repromoted in TT!
choochoo.gif