MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

miss0annette

Ok I couldn't resist and ordered Éclair from that link! I wanted other stuff I found on that site as well, but it will have to wait. Éclair was the only item I missed out on so now I can stop thinking abiout it!  Kinda mad tho since I just bought consrtructivist. I know they are diff enough from each other =)
You're going to love Eclair! My favorite from this collection. :)

Naughtyp

You're going to love Eclair! My favorite from this collection.
smiles.gif
I cant wait to get it! I def learned my lesson not to skip something I like lol

martiangurll

My apologies to resurrect an old thread back, but can anyone recommend anything close to Pure Decoration? I don't have Pure decoration to compare but I think Shy Girl would be close? Fashion city would be a close shher version but more peach. Thank you in advance! :amused:

liba

My apologies to resurrect an old thread back, but can anyone recommend anything close to Pure Decoration?

Thank you in advance!
amuse.gif
It's very much close to Playing Koi - in fact, I think the texture is better than Playing Koi. I didn't buy it though, because I had plenty of PK and didn't really need a BU for the time being. It was tempting, though. If I saw it for cheap in a CCO, I'd grab it.

KrystalAnne

I wish I could have tried PK. And then I skipped PD because it didn't look appealing in the swatches I had seen. Darn it.

TheLadyDanger

I wish I could have tried PK. And then I skipped PD because it didn't look appealing in the swatches I had seen. Darn it.
Pure Decoration is a unique nude (IMO). I bought it when the collection came out, then returned it because it looked so chalky and unflattering on me. I then saw photos of this make-up artist on IG (patrickta) and he used it on pretty much all of his clients. I regretted returning it and found it recently on Amazon. The trick to this lipstick is to dab it or apply directly then dab with my fingers.

matchachoco

Thank you so much for responding. I searched around and found a seller on Amazon. I was worried it wasn't authenthic, but it was!
Pure Decoration is a unique nude (IMO). I bought it when the collection came out, then returned it because it looked so chalky and unflattering on me. I then saw photos of this make-up artist on IG (patrickta) and he used it on pretty much all of his clients. I regretted returning it and found it recently on Amazon. The trick to this lipstick is to dab it or apply directly then dab with my fingers.
I'm glad you found one! And thanks for the application tip. I have PD and it doesn't get enough love!

liba

Glad you found it! The dab trick is what I do with Playing Koi. Pure Decoration is even better than PK for its nice texture - you're going to love it! PK is one of my main nudes for the tail end of winter and beginning of spring.

TheLadyDanger

Glad you found it! The dab trick is what I do with Playing Koi. Pure Decoration is even better than PK for its nice texture - you're going to love it! PK is one of my main nudes for the tail end of winter and beginning of spring.
Thanks liba!
thmbup.gif

SavannahLovely

Both pearlmattes from this collection still remain unused... It's sad, but theyare just too pretty to used, I don't want to ruin them!