MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

BuickMackane

I feel you. #hoarder issues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTKJ_itifQg

Sorry, couldn't resist
greengrin.gif

BuickMackane

LOVE that song! I always think of songs when people make comments. I think it annoys my coworkers, oh well. I have fun with it!
greengrin.gif
Haha same here. If I were to post a youtube link each time a song popped into my head I'd be banned for postwhoring
girlhaha.gif

I also have a bad habit of buying products because the product name reminds me of a song I like (OPI Roadhouse Blues and Chanel Notorious come to mind - I'd never have bought the OPI had it not been for the name, and I'd probably have thought twice about shelling out a crapload of cash on the Chanel). I'm learning to resist though. I'm extremely proud of myself for not having caved in and bought Plush PLW e/s
bigstar.gif

michelle79

Prettypackages

Posh Paradise? You have some of those but don't use them? Those were/are so nice!
~nodding~ yes that one.... I know... I need to take more time to do my makeup. I'm usually rushing and throw looks together, so I end up using the same thing,or not learning how to use what I hve.

Copperhead

~nodding~ yes that one.... I know... I need to take more time to do my makeup. I'm usually rushing and throw looks together, so I end up using the same thing,or not learning how to use what I hve.
Hahaha! I hear you. I do the same. Not to mention I only wear makeup like twice a week, if that. LOL. But I just don't wanna stop buying it.