MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

bluelitzer

I have!
girlhaha.gif

I have 2 left now.
I got 1/3 left in my first. Such a pretty color!!!
eyelove.gif

bluelitzer

It's got to be my favorite lipstick EVER! Have you tried wearing a sparkly gloss over it? Its to die for!!
eyelove.gif
Not really much into sparkly lips, more of a satin finish girl. But I will try it out with MAC Boundlessly Beige (Prolongwear lipglass / Office Hours Collection). Thanks!
heart.gif

trina11225

I had gifted my best friend my bu lavender whip for christmas, it was hard. But i am no where near finishing any lipsticks.

OctoberViolet

I'm wearing my Lavender Whip today. I forgot how much I love it. This was from the first time it was ever released by MAC, it's my back-up as the first one I had dropped in the women's room...so gross!!! I hope they repromote it again at some point because I need more back ups of this.
pretty.gif

ForeverJenn

It's got to be my favorite lipstick EVER! Have you tried wearing a sparkly gloss over it? Its to die for!! :eyelove:
It's seriously one of my favorites as well! Unfortunately, I only bought one :( I don't want to finish it so I try not to use it too much.

Serenityy

It's seriously one of my favorites as well! Unfortunately, I only bought one :( I don't want to finish it so I try not to use it too much.
Ah I hate that! I wish they would have made it permanent with Heroine as well! I ran through that lipstick fast and that's a first for me!

ForeverJenn

Ah I hate that! I wish they would have made it permanent with Heroine as well! I ran through that lipstick fast and that's a first for me!
One can always hope, right? :haha: I've never finished a lipstick. I think that's a sign that I should stop buying more, but it's so hard to stop :blush: Do you know if we Can b2m empty lippies/lip gloss?

Serenityy

One can always hope, right? :haha: I've never finished a lipstick. I think that's a sign that I should stop buying more, but it's so hard to stop :blush: Do you know if we Can b2m empty lippies/lip gloss?
Lol I have only finished 5 lipsticks out of my huge collection. It has hard, plus I just can't stop buying lipsticks. :shock: Of course you can B2M them! :)

ForeverJenn

Lol I have only finished 5 lipsticks out of my huge collection. It has hard, plus I just can't stop buying lipsticks. :shock: Of course you can B2M them! :)
Lol me neither . They're what my collection revolves around. Thank you! I remember I tried to use some empty cremesheens glasses once and they made it a big deal. :sigh:

Serenityy

Lol me neither . They're what my collection revolves around. Thank you! I remember I tried to use some empty cremesheens glasses once and they made it a big deal.
sigh.gif
Were these cremesheens from a holiday set? If so they give you trouble because I think they need all of the cremesheens from the set. If they weren't, I have no idea why they would not take it!

ForeverJenn

Were these cremesheens from a holiday set? If so they give you trouble because I think they need all of the cremesheens from the set. If they weren't, I have no idea why they would not take it! 
Nope just regular cremesheen glasses. I think the MUA was just on the bitchier side :haha:

Serenityy

Holly
jawdrop.gif
Very pretty.

did you use lipliner?

LW on me look horrible like dead.

Are you NC 30 right?
Thank you! No I don't use lipliner. I am NC30. :)
Maybe you should try LW with Hip' n' Happy lipliner with it to darken the color a little bit?

Mayanas

Thank you! No I don't use lipliner. I am NC30. :)
Maybe you should try LW with Hip' n' Happy lipliner with it to darken the color a little bit?
Ok thanks i have to try
sigh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by josephine90

Thanks!! I'm 25 haha, why? Do I look old? Lol
No, you look younger.

im 25 too, almost 26 but now 25 jaja