MAC - Baroque Boudoir Discussion

shontay07108

It's too bad this collection doesn't get me going. The packaging is beautiful, but I'm only interested in Baroque Boudoir lipstick for now, until swatches pop up. I skipped the monogram collection, but I have to say that collection looked a lot more exciting than this. This collection has the upper hand only b/c of the packaging.

purrtykitty

I love, love, LOVE this packaging and will likely be getting the baby pink and metallic pink glosses!
love.gif

*JJ*

thanks erine!!
i'm so jealous you get to play with all that stuff so long before its release!

MACandie2012

I agree. The packaging is gorgeous. But in my opinion, the actual colors don't stand out to me that much for me to justify paying an arm and a leg for just packaging. Just sayin.

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
does anyone know the texture of the lipsticks? It says "C" but does that mean Creamsheen or Amplified Cream?

^
Yeah.. saddly it's not just the packaging that rocks.. the formulas as well. The lipsticks are really moisturizing and just as an example, the lipglass of last year were like the Dazzlecreams... It seems their is some better ingredients in the couture collection each year.

The finish of the lipsticks change from year to year. Monogram had shimmers in them, but some of the MACouture and Stylistics were just like lustre, some really pigmented, some less, but always very moisturizing.

Camnagem

shockt.gif
Uh oh. Adding all 3 lipglasses to my list!

Thanks for the swatches here and everywhere else Erin!
heart.gif

gildedangel

I love love love the packaging, it is so classy! Unfortunelty none of the colors really stand out to me, which is probably a good thing for my wallet!
smiles.gif

elle25

Thanks for the swatches! I'll definitely be getting D'Nouveau and Preciousness. They're both gorgeous

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
The lipglasses look beautiful!! Thanks Erin!

iagree.gif
Love the l/g!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle25
Thanks for the swatches! I'll definitely be getting D'Nouveau and Preciousness. They're both gorgeous

iagree.gif
mac_wishlist.gif

peachy pink

THANKS erine!!!
i really hope we're gonna be getting this collection (selected locations??)... i love it so much. no way i'm gonna skip it.
Lip stuff without much sparkle would be nice... so far I want Privé!!! And probably at least 2 glasses. Any information on the formula of those yet? I'm really gonna hold back on other collections.
I want to see the clutch!

....... I love BB!!

FemmeFatale

I am lovin this collection, the packaging is so luxe! I wish the products stood out more to me though....

It is a probably a good thing!

Kayraphat

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
IMG_0545-1.jpg

IMG_0546-1.jpg

OMG I can't pass this anymore!!! Everything is gorgeous!
My first buy in luxury anniv.s of MAC
thmbup.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy pink
THANKS erine!!!
i really hope we're gonna be getting this collection (selected locations??)... i love it so much. no way i'm gonna skip it.

Yes, it will be available at exclusive locations here.

I will post it in our release dates thread as far as I know more!