MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

singer82

My def list is...
Perisian Skies e/s
Jealousy Wakes e/s
Evolution Revolution l/s

I am in LOVE with Perisian Skies! It's even more beautiful than I imagined and I have nothing like it. JW is a green I've been waiting for, plus I love Christine. ER looks like a beautiful every day color, I love the story behind it. And Karen is a sweetheart.

I want to get Hocus Pocus and Sonoran Rain, they are beautiful. But decided to just get the ones I have to have then get these two later if thier left. SR is pretty but I dont see me using it that much. Plus Glam Glass is coming out and I think imma get the red from that. I gotta be smart about my money decisions lately

shadowaddict

So far my list is short;

Jealousy Wakes e/s
Evolution Revolution l/g

But Hocus Pocus could easily jump in my cart as well.

Anneri

I'm still so, so SO mad at MAC for not making this internationally available!
angry.gif

Just had to get this off my chest again...

Happy hauling guys!!!
mac_atemywallet.gif

ahoythere

Is Parisian Skies looking like a dupe for the blue side of NARS Underworld? The one swatch I saw on Temptalia made it look really rrrreeealllly similar.....

2browneyes

I think MAC will do something like this again and open it up Internationally (exclusively or not) depending on how well this Collection sells. At least that's what i think :) It would be cool :)

Mac-Guy

Mmm, still no free shipping code. Not that it matters, as there is no sign of the collection yet....

rockin

Confirmed by Temptalia on Twitter:

No exact time for Bloggers' Obsessions launch other than June 21st; it will be online for 6 weeks but it's limited quantities, not duration!

Mac-Guy

No exact time for Bloggers' Obsessions launch other than June 21st; it will be online for 6 weeks but it's limited quantities, not duration!

Eeek. Looks like MAC business as usual! Why even bother with announcing a six-weeks online presence if it is limited quantities?

ssaemblog

I know, right? Just getting people excited for nothing. I can imagine this collection lasts less than a week, haha.

Haven

At least now I know that I need to order everything that I want right away. I was going to wait on a couple of items for more swatches and more $$, but that doesn't sound like a good strategy anymore.

Rinstar

I'm glad i don't have to work today, and I don't work until later tomorrow. So i can stalk all day and until late tonight! I am definitely getting Jealousy Wakes and Evolution Revolution. I am probably getting Caqui, Sonoran Rain and Nitro:licious, but I am trying to pick one of those three to not get. Unfortunately, I am so far unable to stop wanting all three of those.