MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

UrbanSweetheart

I keep going back & forth on JW...I'm afraid that it's going to look too much like Surf USA on me -___-

who am I kidding...if i can, I'll probably still get it
tease.gif

emilinaloveMAC

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Mary-Ann. How may I assist you?
em: hi first i was wondering if bloggers obsessions will be released at midnight?
Mary-Ann: One moment, please, while I check that for you.
em: thank you
Mary-Ann: I have June 21 as the launch date.
em: right so midnight tonight correct?
Mary-Ann: Yes, I recommend trying back then.

QueenOfSnark

Since all I want at this point is Hocus Pocus, I'll be mad if I can't get it.
girl_devil.gif
Of course, one of the few benefits of unemployment is having all the free time in the world...

UrbanSweetheart

lets hope she's right!
Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Mary-Ann. How may I assist you?
em: hi first i was wondering if bloggers obsessions will be released at midnight?
Mary-Ann: One moment, please, while I check that for you.
em: thank you
Mary-Ann: I have June 21 as the launch date.
em: right so midnight tonight correct?
Mary-Ann: Yes, I recommend trying back then.

honybr

I did a live chat just to get the code: CS108LIVECHAT. I think I'll come under $50, so I like to be prepared. Of course now SNS is trying to get on my list...

honybr

I'm pretty sure it does since this is the 3rd time I've gotten this exact code and I used it every time with no problem.

Ok everyone let's talk about SNS. Do I need it? The only brown/neutrals I own came in the Naked palette. Will SNS be a waste? The glitter is calling me - because I adore glitter.

Mac-Guy

I can't remember. I thought it might be linked to a specific email address, but I might be wrong.

ahhhttack

Ok my list is finalized (finally!)

Hocus Pocus
Jealousy Wakes
Sonoran Rain
Caqui
Evolution Revolution

PS would make me look punched in the face on purple never works on my lips. I was considering Nitro but I just wouldn't wear it too often, also not a fan of the finish of SNS. Can't wait till this goes live, I hope I get a chance to actually buy it lol

UrbanSweetheart

for those ladies getting Evolution Revolution, how do you plan on wearing it? I keep looking at the swatches of it, feeling intrigued, but then I keep thinking its too sheer for me. I wouldn't know what to do with it. Maybe wear it as an "everyday" kinda gloss? =\

katred

Specktra Bestie
Confirmed by Temptalia on Twitter:

No exact time for Bloggers' Obsessions launch other than June 21st; it will be online for 6 weeks but it's limited quantities, not duration!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention... I was hoping that I had more time to make up my mind about a couple of products, but now I guess I'll just order what I'm fairly certain of and see if the others are still in stock in a few weeks.

mtrimier

checkout still doesn't work for me, so i bought some sneakers instead. so. there. bloggers collection.
cutey.gif

in all seriousness, though, i made a list of all the shadows, caqui, AMPL, and probably ER just because, then sat down and looked at what i have on hand, and dropped the list to Parisian Skies and Caqui, and now nothing.

i'm so fickle.

hoshiakari_

Just you wait until the collection launches.
cutey.gif

(OT, typing that brought to me in mind My Fair Lady lol)
checkout still doesn't work for me, so i bought some sneakers instead. so. there. bloggers collection.
cutey.gif

in all seriousness, though, i made a list of all the shadows, caqui, AMPL, and probably ER just because, then sat down and looked at what i have on hand, and dropped the list to Parisian Skies and Caqui, and now nothing.

i'm so fickle.

mtrimier

lol! tha rayne in spayne stays mainly in the playne, hee!

i gave up on mac's site, though. hate calling in orders, but we shall see.

Latest posts