MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

singer82

Only one I have is the red from superglass. I was the same with Sonoran Rain, but I remembered Glamgloss has a red so I'm just gonna wait for that

Nitro is def a good start to your red gloss collection. It is a great red :)

Just caved and got Nitrolicious since I don't own a single red lipglass.....
girlhaha.gif

honybr

I got my order in and the confirmation email! I ordered HP, AMPL, JW and caved and got SNS. I try not to do the impulse buy like that, but I couldn't decide and figured if it doesn't work on me it will on my friend so it's all good. Second day shipping for me as well! I'm glad it came out now, I'm tired and wanted to go to bed!

shadowaddict

I just happened to pull up the site and check after checking all day and found it.

I got JW e/s & ER l/g. I used the code CS108LIVECHAT and it worked.

ButterflyDior77

Just ordered "Hocus Pocus." It is all I could afford right now, and all I really wanted.

I wanted Jealous Wakes, but I don't wear "Color shadows" enough to get it. Although it is gorgeous.
The lipglasses are pretty, but I'm not a lipgloss girl unless the gloss is a color I love or super unique enough to
get...All these are pretty but not unique enough.

I can now dose off knowing I got what I wanted. lol

afulton

Yay finally. I got:

Jealousy Wakes
Sparkle Neely Sparkle
Hocus Pocus

Evolution Revolution
Sonoran Rain

I paid for overnight shipping. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

I passed on Caqui because it is similar to Wonder (NARS Summer 2011) and Nitrolious because I just got Chanel Dragon lipgloss. I hope this is it because I think I want Parisian Skies but after seeing the swatches I decided to pass..........

ladyarwen

AGH, I didn't know if you used the live chat code you could get second day shipping for $5. I'll remember that for Semi-Precious.

BadBadGirl

yes, please do that. I will wait a little while before ordering. I know I want at least one Nitro. Happy to support her, love her fashion blog.

I got all of the shadows and AMPL and Nitro...
but now I am thinking that I should not have gotten Nitro because I said that I wouldn't because I have enough red glosses. Damn me and my impulses! Hmm...yeah, well, we shall see, lol. I need to learn self control. Let's hope I don't do this at IMATS...This did shrink my budget for that a tad. Ok, not more red glosses. No more!

I will at least be able to tell you all or show you what Nitro looks like compared to Russian Red, Wonder Woman, Venetian and Wicked Ways...

mac_aiken

Dragon will look amazing on you.

Yay finally. I got:

Jealousy Wakes
Sparkle Neely Sparkle
Hocus Pocus

Evolution Revolution
Sonoran Rain

I passed on Caqui because it is similar to Wonder (NARS Summer 2011) and Nitrolious because I just got Chanel Dragon lipgloss. I hope this is it because I think I want Parisian Skies but after seeing the swatches I decided to pass..........

sarahbe492

Exact same as me! Thanks for saving me the time of typing it out! ;)

I didn't get the expedited shipping but did feel the same about Parisian Skies!

Yay finally. I got:

Jealousy Wakes
Sparkle Neely Sparkle
Hocus Pocus

Evolution Revolution
Sonoran Rain

shadowaddict

I got my email confirmation as soon as I signed off MAC and into my email acct. I just did standard shipping. I never pay for shipping when I don't have to:)

kimbunney

Got my order in:

SNS e/s
Hocus Pocus e/s
Ev, Rev l/g

The order went live just when I decided to go eat dinner. Now I can go back to family time, but I hope everyone gets what they want. MAC is notorious for backordered emails, but they usually get the product out just way later!

sss215

Oh wow, glad i logged on. I ordered AMPL, Caqui and JW. so excited! hoping its on my porch thursday or friday.

I can't wait to see swatches on darker brown skin of Hocus Pocus. Colors like that look like mud on my lids. I am hoping this one is different. different enough to haul later this week if there are any left, Nitro:licious too

Happy Hauling!

UrbanSweetheart

got my order in! ^_^ Thanks for the announcement of it's availability ladies!!!! I love you guys!
th_thstars.gif

I got Hocus Pocus, All My Purple Life, & Jealousy Wakes. I'm still on the fence about Evolution Revolution...I need to hurry & decide ASAP
icon_eek.gif

miribre

Quote: I got Hocus Pocus, All My Purple Life, & Jealousy Wakes. I'm still on the fence about Evolution Revolution...I need to hurry & decide ASAP
icon_eek.gif

I ordered it along with Nitro and Jealousy wakes e/s. Evolution Revolution is a nice neutral shade for the daily use. I also love Karen's blog.
yahoo.gif