MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

peachsuns

I ordered Jealousy Wakes, Sonoran Rain, and Caqui. Nitro:licious 2046 was on my wish list, but it was somehow switched to Caqui when I ordered. Did I change my mind because I have both Wonder Woman and Wicked Ways?

Hope I'll get my goodies!
eeksign.gif

AudreyNicole

My order page is the same as everyone else's. The order is pending, products names removed, but the correct dollar amount. UGH. I don't know why I do this to myself...

ButterflyDior77

Hm... if memory serves, someone at the Surf Baby discussion thread had bought Short Shorts before any other items were placed in the website and they still got their eyeshadow shipped even when not much later that same eyeshadow was changed to 'Coming Soon'?
I think.
It's getting late and I just popped back in to see everyone happy about their purchases. ^^;
Thanks for popping back in with that encouraging information.

MAC Still makes me wanna
finger.gif

ladyarwen

My order is also listed as "pending." Something bizarre on the MAC site though. The total $$ listed is correct, but the items in the order are not listed individually. It is just listed as pending with the total amount due - like beckyjo already posted.

All of my other gazillion orders through the mac site list have listed all of the products. Also the confirmation email listed them individually. I am probably just being paranoid. Damn MAC.
That's exactly what mine looks like. At least it's not just me.

Haven

That was fast. From available... To coming soon... To not on the website... in about 2 hours? Something is not right. Stock can't be that low.

beckyjo

Alrighty. I just got off the phone with customer service, and she said that my order is under review and that everything looks just fine! She said that it launched a little early (duh), and that they took it offline because they were having "launch delays" and wanted to make sure that everything was correct and such. Who knows, but hopefully pending = soon-to-be shipped!

Fingers crossed for a black box on my doorstep on Thursday!!

hoshiakari_

No problem!
But things might be different since they removed the items...
My order is also listed as pending, correct amount of money but no items list.
Boo MAC! Just when I was getting a bit more faith in you, you go and mess it up.
ohboy.gif

Thanks for popping back in with that encouraging information.
MAC Still makes me wanna
finger.gif

ButterflyDior77

My order page is the same as everyone else's. The order is pending, products names removed, but the correct dollar amount. UGH. I don't know why I do this to myself...

Yes, why do we put ourselves through this for LE make up, that is probably dupeable in another brand.

Oh I know, MAC releases so many LE collections and makes them a big deal to us, we fall for the Rat Race, the chase to get right to them.

Someone save me from torturing myself over an e/s. lol
mac_atemywallet.gif
and might spit it back out at me now.
SOS.gif
censored.gif

liv

Mine is like this also. It has the two other items I purchased listed (2 lipsticks), but the total is still correct with PS and HP added.

hoshiakari_

Thanks for letting us know!
I feel a tiny bit relieved, I guess...
smh @ MAC

Alrighty. I just got off the phone with customer service, and she said that my order is under review and that everything looks just fine! She said that it launched a little early (duh), and that they took it offline because they were having "launch delays" and wanted to make sure that everything was correct and such. Who knows, but hopefully pending = soon-to-be shipped!

mac_aiken

Same here. No item names but still pending and my card has been charged so I think (I hope) I will still get my shipment on Thursday.

Haven

My guess is that "launch delays" means that they once again underestimated the demand for these products. Now they are hoping that they can fill the orders that they already took.

ButterflyDior77

OMG that MAC Rep better not be lying to keep people from flying off the chain.

Breathing a little easier now. I still am
tumbleweed.gif

AudreyNicole

I took a MAC break for nearly a year, buying only foundation for months and months. I didn't miss the craziness of the LE frenzy. I bought 2 things from Surf Baby, and returned one of them. Hoping to get the 2 things I want from this collection, and then I think I will end up back on a break. Shopping for MAC used to be fun, now it's NUTS. I may go back to shopping only the permanent line...

UrbanSweetheart

thanks for the 411 Becky! I also called, and the lady I spoke with said about the same thing; That my order was "pending" and as soon as it was updated to something else, whether it be sold out or shipped, they would e-mail me.*le sigh*